Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by hurrikane88

anyone get their money back of the people who cancelled on lakersstore.com?

I cancelled an item from my order. It took 5-7 days to get refund.

My +!%%%@# order is STILL pending
laugh.gif

Now I'm gonna get it in 2 weeks and it won't fit
eyes.gif

yoooooooooo my order from the lakersstore updated my order to..... ITEM BACK ORDERED!

HEATED AS HELL!
never again will i deal with this store

Whoever first came up with the idea of "pre-ordering" limited goods should be slayed.

Just got my 4 rings, I ordered on June 19th.

surprising to read that so many people haven't got their 4 ring tee from lakersstore...

I received mine early last week...

hopefully everyone that ordered gets theirs...

just copped a white xl and a grey sm for my girl and her aunt...i couldnt even believe i was buying something that has to do with the lakers

we'll I ordered my Finals MVP shirt on lakersstore on 7/02, surprised that it was shipped on 7/06..

now I'm waiting for it to arrive today, tracking info from UPS stated that it was on time.. so far no problem for me ordering from lakersstore

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Can someone answer my collar question on p 58

I already did, read the post above yours.

And I didn't realize so many people haven't receive their shirts from the lakersstore as well. I received mine last thursday and my brother got hisjust this morning. (I live in So Cal btw) but i'm pretty sure some of you do as well, and you guys not receiving your shirts is @#%*! up. No way am I everdoing business with them again since my shirt two weeks to get here
indifferent.gif
and I live less than 35 miles away from Downtown... and everyone who hasn't received theirs yet is going to take even longer... That's @#$%*!******ed

I would have liked to order that white 4 rings but I refuse to ever order from lakersstore again, especially a pre-order item. By the time I get my shirts thenew season will have started and no one will even care about this shirt anymore.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

My shirts just came in from the Lakers Store. About damn time.
You said you ordered on the 18th right?

tired.gif
Getting really tired of this.

Back
Top Bottom