Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Originally Posted by GZA73

While they last! PM me.
285953447_o.jpg

they still got some at HOH LA or any LA area footlocker?

Hit up Fox Hills. Bought a M yesterday (there were like 5 left I think?), with a fair amount of L's and up still on the rack...

I phoned in to the lakers store and canceled my order for the white 4 rings shirt on the 9th and it was even confirmed on my account page. What do I get todayfrom them? A tracking number (that doesn't even work...) smh
I better get my refund (I forgot to use the discount code before too!!!)...

The heather 4 rings is up on eastbay but says it's out of stock for all sizes. Just a heads up.

Lakersstore.com just shipped my shirt in XL, does anyone know if these shirts are huge like most Kobe clothes?

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Lakersstore.com just shipped my shirt in XL, does anyone know if these shirts are huge like most Kobe clothes?
Exactly the opposite bro. They fit tight as hell. I would go up a size.

NTNY has the white 4 rings tees in an M,L,and XXL.i also spotted some heather ones hidden under the display case.
nerd.gif
they look smallish,maybe nothing bigger than an M

Originally Posted by xislandzstylezx

NDC has the white 4 rings FSR

i was jus about to sleep and i seen your post.
got 2 tees. to all who got these they run tight right?
thx xislandzstylezx you made my day!

Got my lakerstore order for the charcoal 4-rings shirt today..which is weird cause the trackin still says that it's in CA..maybe they sent me another onefree of charge
laugh.gif

If lakersstore.com hasn't shipped email them saying how mad and dissapointed you are and they will ship right away...it worked for me! Also I placed myorder on Monday lol

Back
Top Bottom