Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

It looks like Jordan brand made those if that makes any sense.

It's like a team jordan of jerseys lol

This team-by-team slow trickle is killing me, need to see everything. Just hope stores (online, team stores, hell even at mall stores like back in the day) are properly stocked to sell.

And holding my breath for Hornets' Buzz City

20478533_331780680598811_2299418674441748480_n.jpg

supposedly the rocket's new uniform.. from drewleague ig story.. :sick: sick of that font..

Glad the Rockets turned the volume down on the width of the shoulders.

I really wish they would just go back to the Red/Yellow colorway uniforms. Those were lovely.

Last edited:
The rockets uniforms are terrible outside of those new black ones they used last season. They need a complete overhaul.

This is apparently from MyTeam in 2k. Obviously fanmade, but there are some who think the final ones will be very similar.
DEFmrM8UAAAH187.jpg-large.jpeg

I am jonesing for the Nike gear to release, got a Rally House gift card I've been sitting on for over a year now

Not feeling the sixers...
Dislike - all of the vnecks Nike is using
Like - the more narrow shoulder straps

man so every team is gonna have either that soft v-neck or the wishbone?

blazers.png
pistons.jpg

definitely not gonna like that on the celtics and bulls jerseys :smh:

Last edited:
man so every team is gonna have either that soft v-neck or the wishbone?

definitely not gonna like that on the celtics and bulls jerseys :smh:

its looking like teams that had v-neck and wish bone are staying that way. Celtics have round neck if 2k is any indication, I assume Bulls would be the same but not 100%

I don't think anyone so far has changed any neck design from what they had last season

its looking like teams that had v-neck and wish bone are staying that way. Celtics have round neck if 2k is any indication, I assume Bulls would be the same but not 100%

I don't think anyone so far has changed any neck design from what they had last season

looks like blazers primaries went from round to v-neck and pacers went from wishbone to v-neck.

holding my breath that someone unveils a traditional round neck soon...

Ah you're correct with Blazers and well Pacers was a whole new design, ill take V-neck over wishbone all day.

but I also agree, I like a traditional round neck, was upset when a few years back Spurs went with the V-neck :sick:

Back
Top Bottom