Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

LAL jerseys via 2k18 and the ridiculous ratings for these rooks.

The top rookies always get a rating around that 76-81 range. I'm curious to see if LAL are going to start wearing their whites more often instead of just on Sundays.

Finally have a promising team and I gotta see an ad on their jerseys. :smh:

Jerseys themselves are dope though.

Need the full rollout of all the nike unis already.

IMG_3175.png

:sick:

Rockets jerseys looks good ‍♂️

Same style but no more wide weird *** shoulder

The Rockets lettering doesn't look layered/full twill. It's looks like 1 layer with the colors printed on.

Really does look like a glorified Swingman.

Need to feel these materials in hand. I had a better first impression with Nikes takeover of the NFL uniforms when they replaced Reebok. As of now their takeover of the NBA is kinda meh. We still have a lot more to see tho. I still think adidas did a good job with the on court jersey. Rev30 with mesh numbers was neat. As far as everything else adidas did it was trash. Nike willl definitely have better gear. Can't wait for Dri-fit warm up tees.

:pimp:

why did they go with single layer twill for the last name though? should have kept it black with the white outline

Never understood why the NBA (and MLB) wears white at home. Should be like the NFL where you wear your bold team colors at home and plain whites on the road.

I really hope we still get legitimate tackle twill. I hate Nike's "innovation" of heat pressing glorified rubber for an emblem and telling me it's "tech." I want an authentic but not a swingman clone

I really hope we still get legitimate tackle twill. I hate Nike's "innovation" of heat pressing glorified rubber for an emblem and telling me it's "tech." I want an authentic but not a swingman clone

Numbers and everything are twill which is great.

Nba logo was gonna eventually be the rubber heat pressed. Adidas had put it on samples and some early released NBA stuff which is meh because I prefer a full on embroidered NBA logo but it's 2017 and everything patch related is now moving into plastic and rubbed patches :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom