Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

The frustrating part is it feels like there's only been 38 Authentics available in that time. Probably 8 that are actually readily available :smh:
It's what they do.....quantity over quality.

Same goes for MLB jerseys, Nike would rather sell more of the cheaper "replicas" than the aut. jerseys.
No authentic (elite) jerseys available for the city connects of the cardinals, blue jays for instance

But okay, the crappy new MLB jerseys are not exactly worth 400 anyway!!

It's what they do.....quantity over quality.

Same goes for MLB jerseys, Nike would rather sell more of the cheaper "replicas" than the aut. jerseys.
No authentic (elite) jerseys available for the city connects of the cardinals, blue jays for instance

But okay, the crappy new MLB jerseys are not exactly worth 400 anyway!!

Not like it costs much to just produce some more authentic

Why even offer it at this point if you aren’t gonna make more star players and offer more quantity. They still sell, $200 ain’t even bad

Once you creep up $250 or more. Yeaa. No

Authentic Giannis City jersey at 50% off

After last night’s game 1, I feel this is suddenly an ironically-cool jersey to own haha
IMG_1366.jpeg
IMG_1367.jpeg
IMG_1369.jpeg

Last edited:
You’re kidding right

Some of the worst jerseys I’ve ever seen

Might take kings gold alternate over those
I guess, but to me they're not that horrible. Their are a lot of near little details throughout the jersey that don't show up on TV & you won’t see unless you have it in hand.

NT fam I need you opinion. I have a bunch of Nike NBA authentics in my collection but this one stuck out like a sore thumb. Not my jersey. Defect??
Screenshot_20240614-105439~2.png

Back
Top Bottom