Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

New showtime hoodies are starting to sprout up. Nike needs to cool it on the price. These ain’t worth $155.

1723211013983.png
They could have saved them by putting a bigass embroidered team logo on the back!

It even looks like there should have been one with all the empty space 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️..... but someone at Nike just said "F it, let's not waste money on that"

They could have saved them by putting a bigass embroidered team logo on the back!

It even looks like there should have been one with all the empty space 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️..... but someone at Nike just said "F it, let's not waste money on that"
Yeah that's pretty ugly. Team font should've been on the back like you said and the team crest/logo should be on the front on the left/right chest.

Guess I'll be saving money on those this year. The shooting shirts last year sucked too. Material was so thin it was see-through on the Timberwolves navy shooting shirt and they wanted like $55+ for it.

They have gotten consistently worse. The best showtime hoodies, IMO, were the ones in Nike’s first year of having that NBA contract back. It’s been a steep dive downhill since then.

1723237866441.png

honestly everything was better in nike's first and second season lol. they made city edition socks, finals socks, finals warmups, etc.

the only thing missing was city edition warmups like they have now. Imagine black mamba showtime hoodies :tongue:

Last edited:
Took a risk and bought this, not sure if it’s authentic. At this point I might keep it regardless if they don’t restock, or go for white on restock.
IMG_4960.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4955.jpeg
    IMG_4955.jpeg
    290.1 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_4956.jpeg
    IMG_4956.jpeg
    274.4 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_4957.jpeg
    IMG_4957.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4958.jpeg
    IMG_4958.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 30
Looks like a swingman. Don’t know what that white with red L tag on the color is. Haven’t seen that before.

Looks fake to me. USA font should be small. Retail tags should be on the neckline and not armhole and should be one brown and a USA basketball tag. Dri-fit tag is off and should have a move to zero logo under it

Looks fake to me. USA font should be small. Retail tags should be on the neckline and not armhole and should be one brown and a USA basketball tag. Dri-fit tag is off and should have a move to zero logo under it
Thank you. Gonna try and get a refund or dispute the charge.

Swingman quality was trending down before fanatics got involved.
My Rondo swingman from Adidas, purchased in 2010 is still stitched. But the last Adidas swingman I copped was in 2013, and it is heat-pressed. Not sure when Fanatics got involved.

If it's $250 msrp coming from Fanatics, it's a custom. Fanatics always randomly post inventory of customized blanks. Recent exmpales: Cavs Lebron, Curry Mixtape Warriors, Kuzma Mixtape. Quality of sewing will vary.

Back
Top Bottom