Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Small restock of the wnba all star jerseys (in case someone is interested. These flew )

Small restock of the wnba all star jerseys (in case someone is interested. These flew )

Thanks for this, was only a few left in a large for the black one

Leaks of the Grizzlies 24-25 City and Classic Edition shorts from Sportslogos user currymvp2024
1723755613105.png
1723755626076.png

Damn guess I slept and the pinks all gone. Any chance these restock again?

We are getting baseball jerseys for NBA teams - fine, it’s been done before. I can live with that.

But this????…….Michael Rubin must be stopped

The price…..LOL…..Foh

Attachments

• boston-celtics-wwe-legacy-title-belt_ss5_p-201884003+u-cfnfugp5gwx9ugfrztjk+v-qcf3jdoqi52vb4o...jpeg
    boston-celtics-wwe-legacy-title-belt_ss5_p-201884003+u-cfnfugp5gwx9ugfrztjk+v-qcf3jdoqi52vb4o...jpeg
    352.9 KB · Views: 1,209
Oh snap, I rarely look at the usernames on here and just realized who you are. What up bro lol. You in for a City Ant this year? Your size this time!

Yooooo!! Forgot what your screenname was brotha lol

Yessir! Def in, can’t wait see what they’re gonna look like

I’m an idiot and slept on the Olympic ant.. maybe they’ll restock one more time

Hope things are good fam!

Yooooo!! Forgot what your screenname was brotha lol

Yessir! Def in, can’t wait see what they’re gonna look like

I’m an idiot and slept on the Olympic ant.. maybe they’ll restock one more time

Hope things are good fam!
I made that mistake once with the Ant Olympic jerseys, debated waiting for an authentic and the swingmans sold out. When they restocked I didn’t think twice.

I hope the Wolves city jerseys are nice this year.

I made that mistake once with the Ant Olympic jerseys, debated waiting for an authentic and the swingmans sold out. When they restocked I didn’t think twice.

I hope the Wolves city jerseys are nice this year.

Same (even though I was almost certain no authentics were coming). Had the ant in my cart and got caught up in my day to day and by the time I went back it was sold out..

Yeah I’m excited to see what the city’s gonna look like! Def gon need one in my size this year

Back
Top Bottom