Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 11.53.09 PM.png

To be fair they were fighting and grabbing each other than refs and players grabbing him to pull him off of Beal

So that happening is def understandable

The Lebron one, not so much

Also, why is everyone so concerned with the jersey ripping as if they're gonna pay $200 to hoop in it? :lol:

You don’t have to play ball in it to rip. Could happen in any situation, someone could tug on it, get caught on something, etc.

Of course more chances of ripping when you play ball since you’ll be hands on with the other person. But most if not all won’t ne playing in that $200 jersey.

Also, why is everyone so concerned with the jersey ripping as if they're gonna pay $200 to hoop in it? :lol:

it's not about playing in it, but i feel like nike's gonna have to change the material of the jerseys or something at this point since they keep ripping and it's already been an espn headline and whatnot. what's the point of buying an authentic jersey this season if they're just gonna change the material and you'll have an outdated jersey when next season starts?

it's not about playing in it, but i feel like nike's gonna have to change the material of the jerseys or something at this point since they keep ripping and it's already been an espn headline and whatnot. what's the point of buying an authentic jersey this season if they're just gonna change the material and you'll have an outdated jersey when next season starts?
Yeah I feel that point
I was just busting balls :tongue:

I was actually thinking of buying it to hoop in it. I wonder if I'm the only one though.
You are not the only one .... I mentioned previously that I don’t see why one cannot hoop in an authentic jersey .

The materials of authentics for revolution 30 is great and I love to hoop in them or just go to the gym with them on ... after all they are sports gear

Back
Top Bottom