Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Hooped in authentics for years

I don’t hoop anymore so even if I copped, wouldn’t be used in court maybe shooting around

But then again I played with actual basketball players who aren’t grabbing and fouling every play I know a lot of y’all playing with those type of dudes so have fun :lol:

In the Therma Flex showtime hoodie should I size up, size down or go tts? I like a fairly loose fit but I don’t want to wear a dress!

I say go TTS if u want the looser fit
Thanks! I’m just under 6 ft. And weigh 178 lbs.

I always take an XL in Nike Elite stuff like NCAA clothing. But some people say this hoodie is extremely long in the back. Should I buy my first Large hoodie or stick with XL?

In the Therma Flex showtime hoodie should I size up, size down or go tts? I like a fairly loose fit but I don’t want to wear a dress!
Yeah I sized up at first because I like a looser fit too but looked way too wide on me so I exchanged for a TTS

It’s a little more fitting but length is still good and a better overall fit than sizing up

Just got my authentic Harden Jersey in... fits the same as the the 48 swingman I had but returned! Super impressed w/ the authentic jersey... only difference is the length but not noticeable! The Nike size chart I posted a few pages back is CORRECT about the authentic and swingman jerseys!

Just got my authentic Harden Jersey in... fits the same as the the 48 swingman I had but returned! Super impressed w/ the authentic jersey... only difference is the length but not noticeable! The Nike size chart I posted a few pages back is CORRECT about the authentic and swingman jerseys!
The length on the swingman jerseys makes it look way too boxy which is what turned me off about them

Love these thangs
Worth every penny :pimp:

IMG_0471.jpg
IMG_0472.jpg
Link for the grey one please?

Hey,
can you confirm:
Swingman = Up 1 size
Authentic = TTS
?

I'm usually M size at adidas swingman/ mitchell and ness. If I'd like to buy Swingman go with L and stay with M in the authentic?

Thanks!

So the 48 swingman is the same size wise as the 48 authentic? Some have been saying the authetics fit bigger, but the size chart only mentions longer.

So the 48 swingman is the same size wise as the 48 authentic? Some have been saying the authetics fit bigger, but the size chart only mentions longer.
I still don't agree with this

Tried on the swingman a few times and own an authentic and while its not a super huge difference. I think the swingman 48 fit snugger than an authentic 48

I would just encourage people to try things on first for the jerseys

I still don't agree with this

Tried on the swingman a few times and own an authentic and while its not a super huge difference. I think the swingman 48 fit snugger than an authentic 48

I would just encourage people to try things on first for the jerseys

Why you trying to confuse peeps? Lol Just stick w/ the Nike sizing chart NT.

Why you trying to confuse peeps? Lol Just stick w/ the Nike sizing chart NT.
You're the only one I've seen in here say that the authentic and swingman jerseys fit the same :lol:

Everyone else has agreed to size up on the swingman

Hey,
can you confirm:
Swingman = Up 1 size
Authentic = TTS
?

I'm usually M size at adidas swingman/ mitchell and ness. If I'd like to buy Swingman go with L and stay with M in the authentic?

Thanks!

I was a medium in Adidas swingman last year as well! I went large in swingman and 48 in authentics

Back
Top Bottom