Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Just copped a M of the Lakers Therma Flex Hoodie for $80 shipped on NDC.

Had to use me gift cards and get some cashback on eBates while it’s at 10%.

Just came in from ****'s! Got for around $64 shipped.
Screen shot 2017-11-21 at 9.06.44 PM.jpg
So perfect.

Those mockups are not real though and they’re just someone elses design so ...

But some of them are not bad.

Actually the guy who did those mockups is pretty plugged in when it comes to sport uniforms.

Those mockups may not be 100% accurate but they give a general idea of what the City unis will look like.

Are the black yellow Cavs tank and t shirt released yet for general public or are those PE only?

Why on Earth would the custom ones have lettering thats any different form the ones that are pre-made?

It's still "official Nike" :lol:

If you follow nfl jerseys, this has happened and still happens. If you custom order a raiders jersey, you don’t get the same twill color or the kiss cut numbers. Fanatics uses the same vendor for nba jerseys probably

If you follow nfl jerseys, this has happened and still happens. If you custom order a raiders jersey, you don’t get the same twill color or the kiss cut numbers. Fanatics uses the same vendor for nba jerseys probably

My Nowitzki jersey came in exactly how it is supposed to look. It even had perforated numbers.

Anyone ordered a custom from NBA Store EU yet? I just got a few for my nephews, and I'm sure they'll arrive by Christmas. Wanted to get your experiences if anyone can help. I plan to order even more from that site as they keep unveiling these sweet black friday deals all week.

Last edited:
Are the authentics $250 at everyone elses team proshop? I thought they were only $200, but the Kyrie I looked at was listed at $250.

Looks like most of the Thermaflex are sold-out in fanatics and NBA Store. Wonder if they will restock, wanted to buy the Wizards one for christmas for my bro

You guys can be annoyed the roll out and pissed about jerseys ripping on court

In the end your tone will change because soon enough when everything’s rolled out for the first time in 5-6 years you’ll be able to get an actual authentic jersey what’s worn by players easily at basically every website without stressing and having to spend $600 to get an authentic jersey of your fav player because authentics aren’t available and some dudes in China wanna charge you more because adidas doesn’t make it available to consumers. No more half assed jerseys for $300 that look fake

I think Nike still has to proove that! There is no Kyrie authentic out there right now and he has been one of the most fascinating players this year. As for my Suns, we better not get started! If Nike would do it right, they should have every item of every team on their website! This nitpicking is terrible!!! Gives me the impression that Nike's confidence in some NBA times is rock bottom!

A few team shops have always charged over retail most notoriously GSW and lakers

smh, $200 was already pushing it for me for how much i’ll actually wear it. I just went with the swingman. I do wish they included the number of championships on the neck on the swingmans though, thats the inly thing that made me hesitate but wasnt worth double the price.

I ordered the curry Sunday and got it yesterday, but a lebron almost two weeks ago and still haven’t got it. But I live in the states

20171122_160551~2.jpg
My Ingram swingman finally got delivered today from NBA Store EU. Ordered 11/8, shipped 11/13.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom