Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Why on Earth would the custom ones have lettering thats any different form the ones that are pre-made?

It's still "official Nike" :lol:
Because I saw some pics back a few threads that the custom letters on the Nike Authentics appeared to be standard twill but without the perforated numbers? Happy to be corrected if I am totally wrong about this.

Someone trying plug me on a Celtics therma flex size L-XL either or

if you find any let me know, I need a medium. They’re gone everywhere. Only place I found them is culturekings.com.au but for whatever reason I dont want to order mine from there :lol:

20171122_160551~2.jpg
My Ingram swingman finally got delivered today from NBA Store EU. Ordered 11/8, shipped 11/13.
my order shipped 11/7 still waiting

My Melo swingman jerseys finally got delivered today from NBA Store EU. Ordered 17/10 Arrived 23/11. Guess it was worth it. Happy with the jerseys. Paid 130 dollars total (shipping incl).

^ They're up on NDC as coming soon. Click on the black friday section

edit: post above hooked it up and brought the pictures here

How are the swingmans compared to the authentics?
Not as nice as you would expect

The swingman dude the same iron on twill that the Adidas swingman jerseys used and they’re significantly shorter than Adidas swingman and the Nike authentics

Makes the jerseys look super boxy imo

Because I saw some pics back a few threads that the custom letters on the Nike Authentics appeared to be standard twill but without the perforated numbers? Happy to be corrected if I am totally wrong about this.

If you’re talking about the clippers jersey that guy bought it from the teams store my custom Dirk jersey came with perforated numbers that I ordered from Fanatics.

Back
Top Bottom