Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I don't know where or how to get one & I live to far to go to the team shop

I would tweet and see if you could mail it in with a return label. Different sport but the Texas Rangers let me send a blank jersey to put a name and number on it I just had to include return shipping "Basically ship an extra bag/box with the correct price to ship it back to me."

I'm doing something similar and it's in the process. I'll check back when it's completed.

I ordered a Spurs jersey from EU, I just didn’t get it sent express so it took like 2 weeks.

But other than that it was smooth. Def would order again.

damn it

I really want those 76ers City shorts, I am nervous the US won't get them because Nike has had a **** roll out, the Statement shorts are almost impossible to find

Nbastore.com just put up the Statement Showtime Hoodies for the Knicks, Lakers, Spurs, Cavs, Raptors, Thunder, Bucks, Celtics and Bulls

Use that 20% off code for a steal

City Tee came in, quality doesn’t seem as nice as my red logo tee

4C9C0B0A-A6D9-4BAC-BD29-1D3A903F475F.jpeg
43574AF0-4112-4271-AEF7-D48EE5C68FE5.jpeg

Nbastore.com just put up the Statement Showtime Hoodies for the Knicks, Lakers, Spurs, Cavs, Raptors, Thunder, Bucks, Celtics and Bulls

Use that 20% off code for a steal
Wowwww if I didn’t just get green thermaflex I would’ve already copped this without thinking twice haha

I have never ordered from NBA Store EU, the internet reviews are full of horror stories

horror CS stories, just order with a credit card and file a chargeback if they try to act funny with it.

i ordered 2x harden authentic jerseys, they sent me a DHL tracking number that didn't update for 2-3 days, i sent a follow-up email saying it's not moving and the tracking updated and finally started moving and had no other issues with the order afterwards.

damn it

I really want those 76ers City shorts, I am nervous the US won't get them because Nike has had a **** roll out, the Statement shorts are almost impossible to find

I am a Suns fan and basically crying every day, because they get negative love! LOL

Got my Knicks authentic shorts in

Made the mistake of getting a small thinking they'd fit the same as M&N shorts :smh:

Gotta hope the medium fits perfect. The quality is definitely there though

Swingman are dirt in comparison honestly

Does anyone know where I can get a white Dirk jersey? I don’t care if it’s swingman or authentic. I just want it. Also looking for the flex showtime jacket. The black reflective one. Thanks

I saw them on an overseas site I can’t remember which one though

They exist I know that for sure

thanks for the heads up, don't really want to deal with overseas shipping but at least they exist so it looks like its just the waiting game

Not sure if this has been answered but for those who ordered from nba EU. Have anyone tried the Nike connect app?
Yes it didn’t work for me first. But you have to download the Nike plus app too and put your first and last name on your profile then it will work.

For the people in here that got a custom jersey from Fanatics, did your jersey ship sooner than the date they provided?

And were you given with tracking when it did ship?

Back
Top Bottom