Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I ordered Iverson after Christmas with 1/17 date. They tell me 1/19 now and won’t let me cancel since they claim it’s in production. I doubt that.

For the people in here that got a custom jersey from Fanatics, did your jersey ship sooner than the date they provided?

And were you given with tracking when it did ship?

No, it shipped why later and I had to keep pestering them to give me an actual date on when it would ship. When they finally shipped it they did send tracking information but it took forever. That's why I'm hesitant to get a DSJ custom from them. That and it won't let me ad the ". (period" after JR.

Damn :smh:

Thanks for the replies

I ordered my Ntilikina jersey the 28th and was hoping to get it within a month before I make it out to the game I’m going to

Oh well :smh:

How do those showtime hoodies fit? I’m a large in tech fleece stuff (only tf top I own is a crewneck) but sometimes a medium in regular nike hoodies.

I ordered a custom Kuz on 12/5 and it was delivered to me before Christmas 12/23, shipped on 12/15 with FedEx tracking.

For the people in here that got a custom jersey from Fanatics, did your jersey ship sooner than the date they provided?

And were you given with tracking when it did ship?

I ordered a custom Kuz on 12/5 and it was delivered to me before Christmas 12/23, shipped on 12/15 with FedEx tracking.
Damn that is quick

Gonna be hopeful that line I ordered on the 28th will get here before the 25th

Anyone know if Lakersstore tend to restock preorder items? I wanted to order a Kuzma city authentic, but I was waiting on sizing confirmation... now that I know what sz I prefer, the city authentics are sold out.

Or is there anywhere that I can order a 56 Kuzma city authentic somewhere else?

Anyone know if Lakersstore tend to restock preorder items? I wanted to order a Kuzma city authentic, but I was waiting on sizing confirmation... now that I know what sz I prefer, the city authentics are sold out.

Or is there anywhere that I can order a 56 Kuzma city authentic somewhere else?

Call the store. Maybe they can do something for you since it's a pre-order but they are hit and miss with restocks.

Finally got some spurs practice shorts!

Had a $25 gift card if you spend 50 at a Nikeoutlet on tops of that NBA gear was 30% off this weekend. Not a bad deal.

Last edited:
I'm doing something similar and it's in the process. I'll check back when it's completed.

So i was trying to have one of my homies who live out in the bay to run my curry jersey to Oracle for them to put the Rakuten patch on. But when i called Oracle, the girl who picked up told me they don't do that at the shop. This was a blessing in disguise.

I then decided to call the Warriors Team Store customer service number. The rep that helped me was super nice. She said she'd be glad to help me put the patch on. She even sent me a label so i can send the jersey to them. They received the jersey today and they've already emailed me stating that the jersey is done and will be on the way back to me. They didn't charge me a dime for this.

So if you need a patch on your jersey, just give the customer service of the team store a call.

sicembu sicembu @ogotkicks4dayz

Last edited:
Don't forget who gave you the heads up about the patch situation, and welcome to the thread man.

So i was trying to have one of my homies who live out in the bay to run my curry jersey to Oracle for them to put the Rakuten patch on. But when i called Oracle, the girl who picked up told me they don't do that at the shop. This was a blessing in disguise.

I then decided to call the Warriors Team Store customer service number. The rep that helped me was super nice. She said she'd be glad to help me put the patch on. She even sent me a label so i can send the jersey to them. They received the jersey today and they've already emailed me stating that the jersey is done and will be on the way back to me. They didn't charge me a dime for this.

So if you need a patch on your jersey, just give the customer service of the team store a call.

sicembu sicembu @ogotkicks4dayz

This just came in without shipping notice from Fanatics (ordered 12/27) from a Jax, FL return address (returns department). Love the quality compared to swingman, just not thrilled the material bunched up a bit around the 3s. Anyone from Boston know if they’ll do custom authentics? I want to try for Bird but doubt we will get a white version, and the stadium told me “Nike isn’t allowing us to customize jerseys.”

image.jpg
image.jpg

...and a shameless request for anyone that may have a Dr Pepper code they don’t plan to use by 1/31? EDIT: thanks2018 brought 76ers shorts down to $55. Repped original post, thanks!

Last edited:
This just came in without shipping notice from Fanatics (ordered 12/27) from a Jax, FL return address (returns department). Love the quality compared to swingman, just not thrilled the material bunched up a bit around the 3s. Anyone from Boston know if they’ll do custom authentics? I want to try for Bird but doubt we will get a white version, and the stadium told me “Nike isn’t allowing us to customize jerseys.”

image.jpg
image.jpg

...and a shameless request for anyone that may have a Dr Pepper code they don’t plan to use by 1/31?
HARD :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom