Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

not sure if this has been covered or not..

but when will Nike reveal the All Star Game kits and will they be sold? anyone hear anything?

Just Copped the 76ERS CITY SHORTS for $60 shipped on Fanatics - Been waiting for them to pop up on a site.

Does anyone have the "City" swingman shorts in hand? I know there was some tentative photographic proof they have pockets, but wanted to know if anyone has confirmed.

Does nike supply compression tights for the NBA? Where to buy the ones rhe players wear?

So i was trying to have one of my homies who live out in the bay to run my curry jersey to Oracle for them to put the Rakuten patch on. But when i called Oracle, the girl who picked up told me they don't do that at the shop. This was a blessing in disguise.

I then decided to call the Warriors Team Store customer service number. The rep that helped me was super nice. She said she'd be glad to help me put the patch on. She even sent me a label so i can send the jersey to them. They received the jersey today and they've already emailed me stating that the jersey is done and will be on the way back to me. They didn't charge me a dime for this.

So if you need a patch on your jersey, just give the customer service of the team store a call.

@sicembu ogotkicks4dayz ogotkicks4dayz
Thanks alot I might give it a try!

So i was trying to have one of my homies who live out in the bay to run my curry jersey to Oracle for them to put the Rakuten patch on. But when i called Oracle, the girl who picked up told me they don't do that at the shop. This was a blessing in disguise.

I then decided to call the Warriors Team Store customer service number. The rep that helped me was super nice. She said she'd be glad to help me put the patch on. She even sent me a label so i can send the jersey to them. They received the jersey today and they've already emailed me stating that the jersey is done and will be on the way back to me. They didn't charge me a dime for this.

So if you need a patch on your jersey, just give the customer service of the team store a call.

@sicembu ogotkicks4dayz ogotkicks4dayz
Awesome. I have a Curry I’d like to have the patch added to. Do you happen to have the number?

Patiently waiting for Fanatics to put the Lakers city shorts on their site before this code expires.

Got shipping confirmation on my Lonzo City Swingman from Lakersstore.

Said it would ship in March, so stoked to be getting it tomorrow.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom