Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

So just to confirm, the swingman shorts have pockets right?

How's the quality on them?

Forgive me in advance but I haven't checked in here in weeks and just skimming through pages trying to catch up.

So just to confirm, the swingman shorts have pockets right?

How's the quality on them?

Forgive me in advance but I haven't checked in here in weeks and just skimming through pages trying to catch up.
Only the City edition swingman shorts have pockets

Quality is exactly the same as the swingman jerseys so if you've seen or had those in hand the materials will be the same

If you haven't the quality is okay but nothing to write home about
It is what you'd expect for the price

Looks like the teams will be picked on Jan 25
7B073033-662D-4898-8DC0-85A17E2E894C.jpeg

Only the City edition swingman shorts have pockets

Quality is exactly the same as the swingman jerseys so if you've seen or had those in hand the materials will be the same

If you haven't the quality is okay but nothing to write home about
It is what you'd expect for the price

Thanks for the info.

Apparently the ASG “draft” isn’t even going to be broadcast. There’s a big missed opportunity to make it more interesting :smh:

Imagine all star jerseys as the team colors for each player, but instead of team name, would say east, or west on the chest... I think that concept would be dope, and still leave room for Nike to sell more jerseys.

I always liked when the players wore their team jerseys in the game.

Recently bought the City edition pants and they are huge. Thought it would be a tapered type of fit like a tech fleece but they are more of a baggy fit. My medium feels like a L-XL.

Just got shipping confirmation from zee Lakers Store for thee Ingram City Authentic I ordered in December! :nthat:

Gets here on Tuesday though, but I’m happy :smile:

My mouth is watering at the thought of City Edition Knicks Forces

Gotta jump on the standard team color ones before they get discontinued

So so far Lakers fans have gotten icon, association AND city authentics retailed? :sick:

Even though y’alls future ain’t bright y’all have truely been blessed by the Nike higher powers |l

They pick teams, so the promo images you see are because they were unaware of who the captains were going to be.

I just want an authentic black Westbrook jersey *prayers up*

Back
Top Bottom