Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Yeah, i mean alot of people claim nike "dropped the ball" on the jerseys. But the classics stay classics and these look classic. The whole Xmas day jersey thing was an adidas cash cow, so i kinda respect that they haven't released jerseys for that - and instead created "city" jerseys that they will wear more than ONCE in a season.

The Air Force 1s are coming on Monday, just in case anyone was interested
02C16DB4-21B8-4D42-A944-03728EED0A38.jpeg

is there any discounts going for NBA eu, i know the 15% forgot something in your basket trick works just wondered if there was anything else going?

is there any discounts going for NBA eu, i know the 15% forgot something in your basket trick works just wondered if there was anything else going?

I would gladly take this, but it doesn't seem to work for the City Authentic that I want. Haven't got an email saying I may have forgot something.

Just found a few Fanatics gift cards I completely forgot about, need them to hurry up and have 25% off or something, want to order a pair or two of swingman shorts.

FYI, a decent way to lock in a discount ahead of time, usually I buy the discounted gift cards from sites like Raise/Cardcash, today Raise has an extra $10 off a purchase of $100 or more with code FLASH10, so I got $125 in gift cards for about $90, I think they have NBA Store on there too, the % savings fluctuates but at least you can save a few bucks even if something is excluded from discount on the site.

I’m going to the Mavs game on February 10. I hope they got some more stuff since the beginning of the season.

All Star jerseys are simple and pretty sick to me

I like the concept of home vs road in just black and white

Holy crap I can't wait to see mine. Checked tracking & says it was delivered. Off work in an hour!

This will be rocked HEAVILY

Wish I grabbed that Kuzma authentic... ordered the swingman, and had second thoughts... I waited to confirm sizing so I could order an authentic, and when I did, it was gone... ended up ordering the Zo authentic instead.

2EB3E6DD-4CE2-4839-B2E9-72BAD32C453C.jpeg
79E0F50F-4978-4156-844C-C9BCEF5ED2C8.jpeg
Wish I grabbed that Kuzma authentic... ordered the swingman, and had second thoughts... I waited to confirm sizing so I could order an authentic, and when I did, it was gone... ended up ordering the Zo authentic instead.

The details on the Auth blow the swingman out of the water.

Can’t wait when these things come out. The smaller sizes sell out faster than Supreme.

why does that jersey up there say 'LORE' series? what is LORE?

Lakers 'Lore'. Basically the Lakers are doing a series of city jerseys each season representing a different Laker legend. Kobe helped design the Mamba 'scales' print for it. I'm going to assume they'll do Magic next year. Pretty neat concept and the jersey came out straight fire. I really hope the Team LA Store or the one in El Segundo gets the authentic soon.

Nike is brilliant for putting it out there that the City jerseys are gonna be different every year

Literally everything is selling out :lol:

Nike is brilliant for putting it out there that the City jerseys are gonna be different every year

Literally everything is selling out :lol:

I was hoping this wasn’t the case, gonna be annoying with teams getting New Jersey’s every single season

I was hoping this wasn’t the case, gonna be annoying with teams getting New Jersey’s every single season
at least it's only an alternate. not like soccer where they get new home and away kits every year.

Not even a lakers fan but jeez. That jersey is crazy, looks so much better than the stock pictures.

I actually like that fact that the city series will change every year.

Back
Top Bottom