Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Did you call this number? (510) 257-5991

I called oracle initally but they were no help. PM me if it doesnt work, i'll give you the email address of the person that helped me. Hopefully she can help you out.

Yeah i called that number. the girl that helped me asked her supervisor and the supervisor said no go. thanks, hopefully she can help me out

60ED5C55-35FD-40EE-951E-C13A53D1DAB3.jpeg
E55A1834-FCF5-471B-B131-7726098BE8A0.jpeg
3CB94121-46E5-469E-BA11-D63790EB4A9F.jpeg
63FB14D4-A0AC-4978-A683-F8C027B309C5.jpeg
Lids order just came in and these Lakers City Edition shorts are :pimp:!

The fit is exactly like all Nike basketball shorts. Love the pockets and the materials feel like Authentics!

60ED5C55-35FD-40EE-951E-C13A53D1DAB3.jpeg
E55A1834-FCF5-471B-B131-7726098BE8A0.jpeg
3CB94121-46E5-469E-BA11-D63790EB4A9F.jpeg
63FB14D4-A0AC-4978-A683-F8C027B309C5.jpeg
Lids order just came in and these Lakers City Edition shorts are :pimp:!

The fit is exactly like all Nike basketball shorts. Love the pockets and the materials feel like Authentics!

Dammit man why you had to post these? Stars on there are super fresh. What size did you get? Waist size if you don't mind me asking as well.

Yeah the stars on the side of the shorts have a Hollywood Walk of fame look with every laker championship year in the middle.

Late to the party. That being said a few questions.

Are the numbers and names like the Adidas Swingman jerseys and kind of a stiched look or are they just straight screen print or screen print like?

Is the length about the same as the Adidas Swingman or longer or shorter?

How are the shorts and do they fit long and big like drifit? Do both have pockets?

How many grades/levels are there? Just Swingman and Authentic or is there another level?

Last edited:
Dammit man why you had to post these? Stars on there are super fresh. What size did you get? Waist size if you don't mind me asking as well.

I’m 5”10 with waist 33-34 and I usually go with a Large in Nike basketball shorts. They fall right below knees just how I like it. Nike Medium shorts are usually a little tight at waist and at the crotch inseam.

Clipps shorts from Fanatics came in, got a large and a medium and I like the fit of the medium better for what I'm going for. Large was very wide and flowy.

Feels totally different compared to the material of my authentic celtics shorts (those are a size 38, 34 was too small at the waist), but the good thing is swingmans come with pockets, so I'll only have to get them shortened to my desired length 6-7' for the 90s short shorts vibe.

Unrelated but also got those lava tennis joints from a tennis gear site for 10 bucks off.

5'11, 185 lb

View attachment 2042170
Clippers shorts 3.jpg
View attachment 2042171
lava shorts.jpg

Attachments

• Clippers shorts 1.jpg
    Clippers shorts 1.jpg
    481.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Clippers shorts 2.jpg
    Clippers shorts 2.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 38
  • cs shorts 1.jpg
    cs shorts 1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Clipps shorts from Fanatics came in, got a large and a medium and I like the fit of the medium better for what I'm going for. Large was very wide and flowy.

Feels totally different compared to the material of my authentic celtics shorts (those are a size 38, 34 was too small at the waist), but the good thing is swingmans come with pockets, so I'll only have to get them shortened to my desired length 6-7' for the 90s short shorts vibe.

Unrelated but also got those lava tennis joints from a tennis gear site for 10 bucks off.

5'11, 185 lb

View attachment 2042170
Clippers shorts 3.jpg
View attachment 2042171
lava shorts.jpg
As far as the fit goes, do the swingman fit the same as the authentics?

Late to the party. That being said a few questions.

Are the numbers and names like the Adidas Swingman jerseys and kind of a stiched look or are they just straight screen print or screen print like?

Is the length about the same as the Adidas Swingman or longer or shorter?

How are the shorts and do they fit long and big like drifit? Do both have pockets?

How many grades/levels are there? Just Swingman and Authentic or is there another level?

Can’t answer for the shorts but for the jersey, the numbers on the swingman are pretty much the same as the adidas swingman. There’s a little texture to them, I think they refer to it as heat applied twill or something.
D8960AEE-5BD4-4A80-99F0-A09DE11C929D.jpeg

As for the length, they are shorter than the adidas ones, I actually had to go one size bigger on the Nike ones, so this is an XL Nike swingman on top of my Kobe adidas swingman that was a size L
80652097-3405-42A2-B5CD-15D954FC2E60.jpeg

Hope that kind of helps.

I agree that swingman S (30) is about equal to the 34 in authentic shorts. Even the 34 in the two authentics I tried (Celtics & Bulls) were too tight for me to play in comfortably. The small swingman are a nice fit in the waist and hit right near my knees. (5’9”, 150, 30 waist)

These could've been the MLK day kits..

Looks like Jordan Brand Classic HS Jerseys..

Looks like the Celebrity game the day before the 3pt Contest and Dunk Contest...

I wish the mavs would've taken the all star approach with their city jersey. I think our logo is pretty dope and I would instantly grab an all star jersey if any of my Mavs players make it "which I highly doubt since we are awful." I got hope that DSJ is going to be a great player if he can stay healthy though. That's why I'm holding out on buying gear of his for right now.

Look like scrimmage/practice jerseys. Not horrible, but coulda been a lot better, imo.

Nike is being lazy with this whole NBA thing... missed opportunities with Christmas, and now ASG. And how they release stuff is wack... They need to open the floodgates, and drop everything.

I'm ok with the all star jerseys. Nothing special but nothing terrible. I'm ok with them not doing Christmas jerseys. Those honestly started to feel more gimmicky than "nice."

Back
Top Bottom