Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I've been waiting on these for the past week since I saw them come up in the AF1 tab, but I don't have 2k18 nor an authentic jersey yet... I'd be bummed if they don't open it up to the masses at some point...

After all I've spent since the release of this Nike stuff I better have my shot at these:lol:

Just scanned my jersey and the Knicks ones popped up too :pimp:

872E08E1-1DA7-4249-A486-6329CE66AC66.jpeg

Can’t scan my authentic bc I have a I Phone 6 still lol wish we could have nba themed vapormax or something like that.

Man them City IDs are pretty whack

They don’t let you customize them at all and you just gotta accept whatever design they already came up with :smh:

The Knicks one is cool but I HATE gum outsoles :angry:

My Vince Carter swingman came in. Absolutely love the jersey but it fits about a half size smaller than my other 48’s for some reason. Gotta lose some belly fat for this one lol

Attachments

• 01A22A8D-2396-45FC-839B-47AC576F2BF5.jpeg
    01A22A8D-2396-45FC-839B-47AC576F2BF5.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 90
Any of my Rockets fans say their shop has an email discount or something similar? Thought I remember that conversation about a Harden authentic earlier. Thinking of the black CP since the authentics are so nice. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Kuzma jersey finally came in from nbastore.eu after a month from ordering. Man I sure miss the old school jerseys when the names and numbers were stitched. And these jerseys are seriously slim.
20180122_212215.jpg

NDC seems like they never want to release those authentic city edition jerseys :smh:

Ordered the Bucks swingman shorts and the Cavaliers City Edition swingman shorts today though 8)

They’ve so far been releasing a lot but they have no one really to mass produce for retail, I assume that’s what you’re referrinf to?
Yeah that's most definitely why I feel

But damn, if Batum can get one you'd think at least Whiteside would be able to :lol:

Back
Top Bottom