Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

They do- So you're thinking that this is an actual leak and we can start piecing together teams?

Nike and the NBA haven't been great keeping secrets under wraps this year, between this and the Video Game leaks of the jerseys

Those jerseys were just renders nothing will be finalized until tonight

AS18-Steph-authentic-white.jpg

888BF50F-5779-4950-AABB-96633148FE81.jpeg
EEE2C74C-248F-465C-A4A8-91FAF231F914.jpeg
681953E1-615C-4FA4-AEC2-43F0774F7F85.jpeg
F9F64DE5-48C7-441B-876F-AEE8E44D2B97.jpeg
1DB9F827-DD0D-4141-87D5-CF8A267D3411.jpeg

no way around it, the ASG jerseys are bad. throw a Adidas logo on it and we would all be bashing them nonstop.

teams are supposed to be drafted this afternoon on a conference call.

no way around it, the ASG jerseys are bad. throw a Adidas logo on it and we would all be bashing them nonstop.

teams are supposed to be drafted this afternoon on a conference call.
I like them

They remind me of the 2015 Adidas All Star jersey which weren’t bad either

Y’all want Nike to be designing these jerseys all extra but then you get the 2014 jerseys and all of a sudden they’re garbage

Simple is better this year

Any success finding any Pistons authentic jerseys yet? I've only found the blue ones.

Where did you find the authentic?

I haven’t seen authentic posted on pistons store yet and I just went to LCA last week and nothing

Where did you find the authentic?

I haven’t seen authentic posted on pistons store yet and I just went to LCA last week and nothing

http://store.nba.com/Detroit_Piston...e_Blue_Authentic_Custom_Jersey_-_Icon_Edition

They're $249.99 but you can customize any player on the squad. The stock picture shows the authentic for the front of the jersey and the swingman for the back though, lol. Ironically this is the only one I DON'T want though. I need a new home one because they reversed the stripes on the side and I want to get a Tobias Harris Statement and either a Langston Galloway or Luke Kennard City, and I guess I might have to settle for the swingmans.

I'm a season ticket holder so I get 25% off but the Pistons jack up the price of them to $125 so after my 25% ticket holder discount and taxes they're around $98 each. Contemplating pulling the trigger but I'm going to kick myself if the authentics show up.

I like them

They remind me of the 2015 Adidas All Star jersey which weren’t bad either

Y’all want Nike to be designing these jerseys all extra but then you get the 2014 jerseys and all of a sudden they’re garbage

Simple is better this year
I'm all for simplicity. 2015 weren't as bad as these imo. the stars on the sides were nice and the coloring was nice, just needed a bit more on the front to denote east/west. they should just have had players wear their team jerseys this year instead of these.

Man, an authentic City Dragic jersey is a must cop.

Any place I can get an authentic Magic’s statement Gordon jersey?

My Laker shorts should be here Saturday. Them Heat ones may be copped as well.

funny seeing that. from wht I read/heard, its the players themselves that didnt want it televised. To scared to have their ego hurt for being the last pick in public.
Yea I think it was mainly egos being bruised, players not wanting the pick order revealed or it causing potential rifts with not being picked by certain players. The media would likely run with the whole Bron not picking Kyrie for the rest of the season and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom