Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Those Kyrie jerseys were on Eastbay for a week or 2 now just sitting. Weird they’re gone in a night. Did they just lift the exclusion or something?

Picked up a Jazz “City” and “Statement” swingman at the team store today. Wasn’t a fan of the leaked renders, but seeing them in person broke my will and my wallet came out.

EAEE0745-9205-413A-BB99-4EE9C49D4AD4.jpeg

4EE66768-67ED-425B-8FDB-AA2C5DF02ABB.jpeg

damn this is beautiful.. does any1 have an online link for the city jersey? really trying to get it for my brother for his birthday.

In LA for work, and heading to the Clippers-Celtics game tonight. Anyone been to Staples and know if they have Clips authentics in store? Would love a Blake but can’t find the non-customized version anywhere online.

Please post pics when that arrives. Would love to see how detailed it is. The Heat city shorts are on there (NBA EU) and Nike and I’m tempted.

Are the City shorts the only ones that have pockets? Need some Statement Warriors shorts and the Icon Bucks shorts

Anyone have the Club Pant?
  • Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
But also says brushed back fleece.... Wondering if they are like sweats and have a soft feel or if they are more poly based and would pull easy like track pants.

Only thing I don’t like on the all star jersey is the material.

It looks lik polyester, unless it’s just from the stock pics

Did Nike just confirm that Westbrook is on Lebron's team?

I'm sure its one of those super bowl like things where they sell all colors of the jerseys with the patch on them

Did Nike just confirm that Westbrook is on Lebron's team?

I'm sure its one of those super bowl like things where they sell all colors of the jerseys with the patch on them

Don’t teams get announced tonight? I assume they already drafted teams unless they’re doing it later

Back
Top Bottom