Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Any sites selling the Hornets city shorts? Checked NDC, DSG, Fanatics, and Eastbay and nothing.

Has anyone who ordered an authentic city jersey on nbastoreeu gotten any updates? Seems like original estimated ship/availability dates went from last week to now simply "pre-order." Ordered a KP for reference, I know availability definitely depends on teams/players.

so did anyone else get oracle arena to do a sponsor patch for free?thanks
I did but I might be one of the last few. They have gotten extremely strict on it. Now you have to show proof you purchased online on the team Store or in their physical store.

An explanation about the ASG jerseys this year:

"Jordan Brand said that it opted for the black and white designs because they fit with the company’s general color themes, because they believe the classic colors will have greater and longer-lasting off-court appeal for fans, and because they won’t distract from vibrant All-Star sneaker colorways."

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/01/26/nba-all-star-jerseys-jordan-brand-jumpman-designs-black-white

That’s funny because Westbrook’s shoes are black and white

Got my city edition Kyrie in the other day from Eastbay.

Love the jersey but they did a horrible job shipping. They folded it at the number so there's a crease in the 11. Can that be ironed or will that mess it up?
could you please post front and back pics? I ordered mine but it's "on order" wanting to see how it really looks up close.

Ugh, a little heated, just got cancellation from Footaction on that authentic Kyrie City jersey that I ordered on like Tuesday. Went over to NDC where they still had a few sizes up for pre-order earlier today, was gonna get that 10% ebates back at least, now theres just size 40 left. :smh:

Ugh, a little heated, just got cancellation from Footaction on that authentic Kyrie City jersey that I ordered on like Tuesday. Went over to NDC where they still had a few sizes up for pre-order earlier today, was gonna get that 10% ebates back at least, now theres just size 40 left. :smh:

That sucks. Think mine shipped... what sz are you?

That sucks. Think mine shipped... what sz are you?

Ordered a 52, order status was "released to ship" for the last few days too. Ah well, I already have a Kyrie swingman, so I'll probably be ok with just the one. Might grab a pair of the City 4s and the Tshirt.

I don’t understand why they’re selling All-Star jerseys for players in both colors. Why would I spend $225 on an “authentic” Black Westbrook, if he’s only ever going to wear white?

B370231B-577E-4B0B-BB41-21B0766F6192.jpeg
6613D350-394F-4552-9CFF-F84E141C89D0.jpeg
This came in today, my first Swingman, got 2 OKC authentics. Not sure why I went 44 on the Swingman. Far too tight on my shoulders.

Actually looks pretty darn nice ^^ Detail in the stars looks great for swingman level

and I always love me a Brodie jersey

Back
Top Bottom