Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Magic team store seems to be best in the league as far as offerings to date:
image.jpg

Is that an authentic? Cool jersey because if the graphics

Would never wear it tho

None taken. I didn’t like the design, but really started loving these authentics once I got the personalized Iverson. This one has personal meaning, and I like playing in them.

Really want a Bird green or white authentic if anyone ever sees those pop back up for availability on Fanatics or elsewhere.

Any Knicks authentic statement jerseys anywhere?
Didn’t think they existed until recently but I actually saw some dude wearing one at that game I went to in Phoenix on Friday

I ran up on him and asked where he got it and said they were only available at MSG so I called the next day and they told me they had Porzingis and Hardaway Jr. but only in XL left :frown:

The lady also said they don’t anticipate them getting more anytime soon

Hopefully we get another chance next season

Friend got it at the shop at the stadium. They have all authentics jerseys except white. I think they have some authentic shorts, but I just got black swingman. Contemplating asking them if they’ll do a black one in Hardaway.

600DD350-EC98-4108-882A-473C960E01C2.jpeg

Got myself a pair of black 2018 all star socks at the Air Canada Centre. When looking at the swingman jerseys I shook my head... that screen printed stuff they do now feels so CHEAP

Sent my all star socks back. Stitching on Jordan sign was terrible and socks felt super cheap compared to the Nike nba socks.

Fanatics killing me not having these Knicks city jerseys on their site.

My Dr Pepper coupon expires tomorrow and I’ve been stashing it for this jersey :ohwell:

Fanatics killing me not having these Knicks city jerseys on their site.

My Dr Pepper coupon expires tomorrow and I’ve been stashing it for this jersey :ohwell:
If you don't end up using it hit my PMs please

Got some shooting shirts I've been eyeing hahah

I hate to ask b/c I know it's been answered to death but.... I wear a Large in the current nike swingman jerseys. Should I get a Large (48) in an authentic? Thanks!

^ no one answered me when I asked, so I just ordered true size, and a size up of another player from nike, tried on, then sent back, then ordered the jersey I wanted from Lakers store...

I ended up going true to size on my authentic. The size up fit well, just a little baggier than I wanted.

Got my lakers city jersey the other day from lakers store... really happy with it, my only gripe is, near the jock tag, where it says “lore series”, and has the Kobe sig, it’s that heat pressed plastic/rubber, and the letters are pretty thin... I have a feeling that it will peel off after a wash or two.... I hope it doesn’t, but you figure for the price, they’d stitch it on, or use a patch instead.

^ no one answered me when I asked, so I just ordered true size, and a size up of another player from nike, tried on, then sent back, then ordered the jersey I wanted from Lakers store...

I ended up going true to size on my authentic. The size up fit well, just a little baggier than I wanted.

Got my lakers city jersey the other day from lakers store... really happy with it, my only gripe is, near the jock tag, where it says “lore series”, and has the Kobe sig, it’s that heat pressed plastic/rubber, and the letters are pretty thin... I have a feeling that it will peel off after a wash or two.... I hope it doesn’t, but you figure for the price, they’d stitch it on, or use a patch instead.

thanks! Really appreciate the help.

Didn’t think they existed until recently but I actually saw some dude wearing one at that game I went to in Phoenix on Friday

I ran up on him and asked where he got it and said they were only available at MSG so I called the next day and they told me they had Porzingis and Hardaway Jr. but only in XL left :frown:

The lady also said they don’t anticipate them getting more anytime soon

Hopefully we get another chance next season

Does MSG do phone orders?

Back
Top Bottom