Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

How long does it usaully take for Lakers store to ship orders? Sorry, never have ordered from them before

20180221_002016.jpg
20180221_002046.jpg

Is the sale going on at both the store at Staples center and the official store in El Segundo (I’m guessing the practice facility)?

Thanks

I called the el Segundo store today trying to see if they would ship to me, they said no and he said they sold out of the 03 kobe. Would have loved to cop for 150

Anyone have their order ship from the clippers store? I got the curry last min before it sold out so not sure if they will refund or ship. I’m ok either way

The boxy *** adidas frame on the old jerseys fits me better than my Nike swingman smh broad Boyz

Should have grabbed 48s.

Soooo what's the deal w these? None of them would ship till June now??? *Smokey voice* What kinda **** is that???

As soon as Nike puts that Wade City Edition Up (if they do and haven't already) that joints going to F-L-Y!!!!

Still hoping theirs a restock for the shorts :nerd: :nerd:

My 2nd order from Lakers store shipped just now but my 1st hasn't. That's the one w the authentic black MJ. I hope I get it. I want that more than my 2nd order.

The boxy *** adidas frame on the old jerseys fits me better than my Nike swingman smh broad Boyz

Soooo what's the deal w these? None of them would ship till June now??? *Smokey voice* What kinda **** is that???

I didn't buy mine from the heat team store. This one is from fanatics. The shorts from NBA eu should be here soon.

I did get a whiteside from the heat store won't ship til June but I got an xl in that too. So I'm going to have to cancel and unless the authentics run smaller I'm going to have to return or move the curry asg I got from the lakers store

What size did you grab & why do you need a 48

I'm between 48-52 so wondering what size to go with

I'm probably a 46. I wore 48/L in adidas and Mitchell and ness. Went with a 52 based on a lot of reviews saying to size up. It's not horrible but I feel like the 48 would have been a much better fit.

Attachments

• IMG_4468.JPG
    IMG_4468.JPG
    259.2 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom