Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

As much as I like that city edition Kobe, not sure I can bring myself to buy a Nike jersey that Kobe never wore. Wish I would have grabbed an authentic Adidas at the Staples Center a couple years back, with the 16 patch on the back neck, being the last jersey he wore.

As much as I like that city edition Kobe, not sure I can bring myself to buy a Nike jersey that Kobe never wore. Wish I would have grabbed an authentic Adidas at the Staples Center a couple years back, with the 16 patch on the back neck, being the last jersey he wore.

I thought about that too but the design is too clean and I don't wanna cop any other players jersey on that team :lol:

Maybe Kuz in a year or so

Damn my boy casually asked me yesterday if I wanted anything off his girl's swoosh account because she's going to lose it today and I totally forgot nike holds NBA apparel LOL. Could've bought a jersey or showtime hoodie...

Saw the 24 Kobe city jersey at a HOH when picking up the BC3's. Thought about getting it, but decided not to since I have too make black Lakers Kobe jerseys. Now that the 8 city jerseys are starting to come out, I'll just wait for a coupon code.

Clippers store order came In this morning. 2 jerseys for 225!

911F4F8B-569A-4AF5-8FFD-C85499F68896.jpeg

hey guys, what's the difference between NIKE NBA PLAYER SHOWTIME FULL-ZIP HOODIE and NIKE NBA PLAYER SHOWTIME THERMA FULL ZIP HOODIE

hey guys, what's the difference between NIKE NBA PLAYER SHOWTIME FULL-ZIP HOODIE and NIKE NBA PLAYER SHOWTIME THERMA FULL ZIP HOODIE
Material on the therma is like a thinner mesh type and the other one is more like thick dry fit, almost like a tech fleece type material

Can't win. Bought the "correct size" shorts and they're a little snug. Nice otherwise

Attachments

• IMG_4498.JPG
    IMG_4498.JPG
    241.3 KB · Views: 15
Material on the therma is like a thinner mesh type and the other one is more like thick dry fit, almost like a tech fleece type material

Thanks! that sucks though because the therma is $50 more than the other one.... smh oh well, easier choice for me....

Dammit! I could have copped the 24 city way cheaper for what LakerStore were selling them for :smh:

I can live without the wish patch too :angry:

They sitting out here at HOH in LA going to wait until my VIP rewards kick in later this week.

Back
Top Bottom