Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Thanks! that sucks though because the therma is $50 more than the other one.... smh oh well, easier choice for me....
Dude let me help you for I too was on the fence. Breaks down to this, the thermaflex is overpriced for sure BUT the dry version isn’t worth getting at all. Looks like a cheap academy nike sweatshirt. Your call

Just a heads up
Kobe 24 City Jersey authentic up on Nike.com
Finally had a reason to use my 20% off promo code
Now to return my swingman to the Lakers Store..

BB0FBE55-8627-4946-81B2-4CD23D817EAA.jpeg

After I took the pic, I was thinking I should have turned the Lavine around to show the change.

Dude let me help you for I too was on the fence. Breaks down to this, the thermaflex is overpriced for sure BUT the dry version isn’t worth getting at all. Looks like a cheap academy nike sweatshirt. Your call

Thanks for the help dude!

Just a heads up, if your order from the clippers or lakers store hasn’t shipped yet, it’s because they are waiting on lettering kits. At least that’s what I was told. I canceled my order as it wasn’t that big of a deal if I got it but that’s what the delay was.

Just a heads up, if your order from the clippers or lakers store hasn’t shipped yet, it’s because they are waiting on lettering kits. At least that’s what I was told. I canceled my order as it wasn’t that big of a deal if I got it but that’s what the delay was.

Interesting both my orders shipped already. Didn't order any of the current all star jerseys only throwbacks.

Yeah. I like how NBA jerseys look like college jerseys now too.

/s
Just for a comparison to every the away Jordan is a size 50 procut plus 4 length, the alternate Jordan is a 48 and the Lavine (smallest of the 3) is a 52.

also fanatics let me return my custom dirk jersey. they dont do even exchanges for custom jerseys. so i had to return it & reorder though.

Back
Top Bottom