Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

2FD9A6C1-D650-4986-AFAF-7B669306F46C.jpeg
Those lakers city authentic shorts from last night, had whipe away zones on the back of them! Super dope for hooping and if your hands sweat a lot!

Last edited:
Anyone know if fanatics is running anything like Dr Pepper promo currently or anytime soon (and if anyone has a Dr P they didn’t use, I know they expired but please PM me)? There’s a jersey on there now I’ve been waiting to restock, itching to pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Just picked up the black Cavs Nike modern varsity jacket for $57 with tax included. It retails for $160 and was marked down to $74.99 plus an extra 30% off at my local city gear. They only had warriors and cavs jackets. Might be worth a look if you have a city gear in the area.

Doesn’t seem to work on custom, you seeing otherwise? Works on a Kobe city swingman I threw in the cart with the custom.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is cool to put in here, but there is a clutch eBay seller that has 30 off on fanatics. Was extremely clutch for the custom Celtics I was waiting to order.

Fanatics has 25% off of $40 or more until 11pm cst tonight. Looks like it works on all Nike NBA stuff I tried.

Just got in the white all star Kobe swingman. Not even gonna post pics it’s that bad imo. I was expecting better. If I’m able to send back I will. It says final sale not returnable on receipt so I don’t know? Even for $67 I’m not impressed. I hope the black authentic MJ coming tomorrow will be better.

Back
Top Bottom