Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

can't believe the clippers went with this sponsorship.
1520354477_993b3b04bc6eb5277d0a91e11d5c5e92.jpg
What is it?

Can’t slander Bumble, I’ve flourished on there

:lol:

TBH, I'm probably in the minority but I feel the same way about any sponsor on a jersey no matter what it is. Alot seem to go out of their way to get the sponsor patches whereas I would immediately look for a way to remove it.

i originally ordered my custom dirk authentic from fanatics in january. i sent it back because the nameplate is position 2 inches below the nba logo on the back. the premade gannis & embiid jerseys i ordered from fanatics are positioned 1" below the logo

anyway my reorder came in today and it's still wrong & so is the dsj i ordered. the dirk also appears permanently wrinkled due to how they stitched on the numbers??? these are size 40 if it matters. fanatics customization process sucks or is it just my luck? what would you guys do? send them back? after coupons & fancash i ended up paying about $330 for both as opposed to $500+tax msrp.
sorry for the long post but being a mavs fan kinda sucks right now lol.

FLPnYbW.jpg

vPwqdHm.jpg
oMBIVmP.jpg

i originally ordered my custom dirk authentic from fanatics in january. i sent it back because the nameplate is position 2 inches below the nba logo on the back. the premade gannis & embiid jerseys i ordered from fanatics are positioned 1" below the logo

anyway my reorder came in today and it's still wrong & so is the dsj i ordered. the dirk also appears permanently wrinkled due to how they stitched on the numbers??? these are size 40 if it matters. fanatics customization process sucks or is it just my luck? what would you guys do? send them back? after coupons & fancash i ended up paying about $330 for both as opposed to $500+tax msrp.
sorry for the long post but being a mavs fan kinda sucks right now lol.

FLPnYbW.jpg

vPwqdHm.jpg
oMBIVmP.jpg
It’s just the way Fanatics does their custom authentics

My Frank Ntilikina authentic had the name and number placed lower too but it didn’t both me at all

Sorry if this has been beat to death, but what’s the consensus on the fit for the Therma Flex showtime fullzip hoodies? I’ve seen varying opinions here, and asking on Instagram made me more confused. Next to no reviews online.
I usually get a large in Nike workout shirts, but a medium in more casual stuff. I’m 5’10, 178, fit, 41-42 inch chest. Don’t want it too tight, but not baggy either. Fear I may in between sizes. (I’m definitely a large in the new Nike swingman jerseys, M too tight/short)

Sorry if this has been beat to death, but what’s the consensus on the fit for the Therma Flex showtime fullzip hoodies? I’ve seen varying opinions here, and asking on Instagram made me more confused. Next to no reviews online.
I usually get a large in Nike workout shirts, but a medium in more casual stuff. I’m 5’10, 178, fit, 41-42 inch chest. Don’t want it too tight, but not baggy either. Fear I may in between sizes. (I’m definitely a large in the new Nike swingman jerseys, M too tight/short)
I’m almost the same height and weight. I’m 5’10.25” 176lbs 42 inch chest. I bought a medium and large. Medium was snug like a slim fit, but felt it was too snug. The deal breaker and what made me get the large, was that fabric “tented” on top of my shoulder near the seam. Returned the medium. The large is kinda loose fitting (doesn’t look bad) but it fits the shoulder correctly. Hope that helps.

Go with the Large.

I’m almost the same height and weight. I’m 5’10.25” 176lbs 42 inch chest. I bought a medium and large. Medium was snug like a slim fit, but felt it was too snug. The deal breaker and what made me get the large, was that fabric “tented” on top of my shoulder near the seam. Returned the medium. The large is kinda loose fitting (doesn’t look bad) but it fits the shoulder correctly. Hope that helps.
Thanks, I'll use it more for casual wear so Yeah I'll get the L, don't want it too tight on me and bunching up in weird places (armpits especially)

I just need to that paper out and see if it evens out. Iverson had the same stuff. 33 seems low on the front but I guess that’s because BOSTON is so gigantic.

I plan to play in it and don’t think the M&N fabric compares for comfort/weight. Am I off base?

Well, from a historical view point, Bird never rocked a jersey that said "Boston" on it. I would have went with the Adidas Swingman.

But hey, to each their own. I'm just not a fan of seeing customized jerseys that were never worn by the player.

Yeah, I hear you. Tried to personalize one in Adidas swingman but couldn’t find my size before they dried up.

Back
Top Bottom