Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Are they not the same ones worn on court? Are you telling me that the equipment staff hang drys these for each player after they’ve been washed? I find it hard to believe a $90 garment has this piss poor quality on it. Maybe the NBA uses brand new ones each game that I don’t know? I would assume the therma flex and these are used over and over? Imo it’s got to be the 3m because the other ones I have have the embossed swoosh. The tag reads wash cold and remove and then tumble dry on low. Regardless I’m done with the 3m ones.

Last edited:
Are they not the same ones worn on court? Are you telling me that the equipment staff hang drys these for each player after they’ve been washed? I find it hard to believe a $90 garment has this piss poor quality on it. Maybe the NBA uses brand new ones each game that I don’t know? I would assume the therma flex and these are used over and over? Imo it’s got to be the 3m because the other ones I have have the embossed swoosh.
Nah they just use the delicate setting on the dryer

Man, that peeling logo stuff is for the birds.
My wife washes my clothes and she doesn’t hang dry stuff. Would be a L sooner than later for me.

F9FC03C6-0AC8-4AEE-85A0-963AC40028F4.jpeg

Are they not the same ones worn on court? Are you telling me that the equipment staff hang drys these for each player after they’ve been washed? I find it hard to believe a $90 garment has this piss poor quality on it. Maybe the NBA uses brand new ones each game that I don’t know? I would assume the therma flex and these are used over and over? Imo it’s got to be the 3m because the other ones I have have the embossed swoosh. The tag reads wash cold and remove and then tumble dry on low. Regardless I’m done with the 3m ones.

They probably have a ton of these for the player to wear. I know most players will switch jerseys and stuff at halftime.

I searched and didn’t get any results so I’ll ask here..anyone know what base shirt Anthony Davis wears under his jersey? Looks like hyper elite breathe but I could be wrong. Looking to get one.

I searched and didn’t get any results so I’ll ask here..anyone know what base shirt Anthony Davis wears under his jersey? Looks like hyper elite breathe but I could be wrong. Looking to get one.
It’s a shirt made by alignmed. I wear one. It fits tight but you get used to it. There are other brands such as intelliskin but I like alignmed. They go for around $100 but if you email them they will give you 10% off and they have promotions for 20% off sometimes. I have no affiliation with this company. I was looking into it because it helps with posture. My wife likes the other company. I feel alignmed is better made.

https://www.si.com/edge/2015/10/23/...ning-rehab-pelicans-anthony-davis-eric-gordon

Anyone get in on these, saw it when I tapped into my Kyrie jerseys, not sure how any of that works, guess I gotta stay on top of tapping in on non-game days too
1EBF9743-F9F4-48B8-A5B7-B5C5738B2EE0.jpeg CE226D64-8FA2-473C-8698-B5C6D25A5834.jpeg

Pistons added a chance to win courtside seats if you tap in with the jersey..

obviously I don't have one and not sure how many people know about the contest going on :lol:

Anyone knw where to get the black and green bull shirts tonight!? Were not for sale at united center. Sick.

for people wondering about washing instructions, forget everything on the tag

Wash cold, no fabric softener, and hang dry.

source: I worked at Nike and this method helped keep my stuff good for nearly 6-7yrs

for people wondering about washing instructions, forget everything on the tag

Wash cold, no fabric softener, and hang dry.

source: I worked at Nike and this method helped keep my stuff good for nearly 6-7yrs
Humble brag my man lol. I didn't work at Nike and been knew this.

Back
Top Bottom