Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

For anyone trying to cop the NBA/Supreme gear

This is how fast each item sold out in Europe by size

Seems like if you really want them you should have be able to get them

Cant really go by that. EU sells completely different than US.
Not at all

The most hyped pieces are pretty consistent world wide

While the sellout times might be different based on bots or checkout circumstances, this is giving you a general idea of what is gonna sell out over here first

Not at all

The most hyped pieces are pretty consistent world wide

While the sellout times might be different based on bots or checkout circumstances, this is giving you a general idea of what is gonna sell out over here first

Personally, I expect the NBA stuff to move much quicker in the US then EU.

nah lol 44 in mirchell and ness and adidas fit me perfect. i know a lot of people who've sized up in nike jerseys this year. was just wondering if it was the same case for the shorts

nah lol 44 in mirchell and ness and adidas fit me perfect. i know a lot of people who've sized up in nike jerseys this year. was just wondering if it was the same case for the shorts
44 in Mitchell and Ness is a large

44 in Nike is a medium

he was asking about shorts anyway, sounds like he found his jersey size.

I also went up a size on the Shorts and they fit perfectly. Inseam on all sizes is the same so there really shouldn't be much different as far as length between the sizes.

I wear L in adidas and got a 44/M in the Nike since I wanted to go for the slimmer look like Bron wear on court.

I know this is the nike nba thread, but i didn't really know where else to ask this.

i want to get a customized shirt, but wanted to get one with the old rockets logo (the one from the blue pinstriped jerseys). anyone know where i'd be able to make that?

7276DA64-9175-4720-B78F-B051BB9C7021.jpeg

Look at this ish! $90! It’s the Bulls 3m hyper elite warmup shooting shirt. I’m bout to call Nike when I get off work. Anyone else have this ish happen?

It happening to my pants and my swingman shorts. I follow the washing instructions and posted about it in here. I didn’t call Nike, but I was just told to not use the dryer at all in this thread.

Interested in hearing what nike would say though.

I've had that happen more than once, before any wash or dry at all. Especially Hypercool and Pro tights and base layer.

7276DA64-9175-4720-B78F-B051BB9C7021.jpeg

Look at this ish! $90! It’s the Bulls 3m hyper elite warmup shooting shirt. I’m bout to call Nike when I get off work. Anyone else have this ish happen?

Wash on cold. Remove immediately and don't dry. It says it right on the tag I think.

Back
Top Bottom