Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I've owned a ton of hoodies in my life that I feel are relatively dope, but no hoodie has gotten more compliments than my Cavs' TF showtime one. :lol: I'm sure many of you owners can relate.

which one should i get guys??

golden-state-warriors-therma-flex-showtime-mens-nba-hoodie-NDzO7p.jpg
886691009931_1.jpg

Royal In my opinion. I think the team colors and the black details makes it better than the full greyscale one

Wore my green showtime Celtics yesterday and realized I don’t wear it that often. If it was black id probably layer it more

yeah i know black matches better, (and also has the reflective parts but i have hella black hoodies already...LOL

I want the blue, but the black is just calling to me...... decisions, decisions.......

Edit: ah, i guess i'm getting the blue... UNLESS someone knows where i can get the black in the US for the $150 price tag.....

Last edited:
yeah i know black matches better, (and also has the reflective parts but i have hella black hoodies already...LOL

I want the blue, but the black is just calling to me...... decisions, decisions.......

Edit: ah, i guess i'm getting the blue... UNLESS someone knows where i can get the black in the US for the $150 price tag.....
You'd have to go to that city and buy it there. Showtime hoodies are pretty much sold out online for the most part if it's not on NDC. The knicks showtime hoodie is OOS everywhere online but nikestore soho still has them.

Anyone can point me to anywhere that still sells a Lonzo City edition swingman in a medium?
I slept hard and I cant find it anywhere now smh.

I kinda want to but I’m flying to Philly on Thursday so idk if it’s gonna get here in time. Probably will have them at the game for sale anyways, right?

they will def have them at the Wells Fargo Store inside the place, my only fear is how quick they sell out, I got a L and there were only 9 left already from Fanatics

they will def have them at the Wells Fargo Store inside the place, my only fear is how quick they sell out, I got a L and there were only 9 left already from Fanatics

I just went back and looked and they’ve already sold out of every size besides S and XXL :lol:

Back
Top Bottom