Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Im shocked right now. Havnt gotten the email yet though.

91FC1C0F-4374-4B6F-BCCA-554F74C06AA6.png

Holy ****! Awesome man. You went to the Kyrie event earlier in the year too. Think that helped?

What did you do to enter?

Sort of yeah, I went to the sneakeasy when Kyrie was supposed to be there. Idk if that helped though, probably just random. All you had to do was scan your jersey on the the 3rd, and then just select enter on the prizes page. Funny thing is, I havnt had to actually scan my jersey the past few games, I just open the app and tells me im checking in for that day.

Wait what!!!

Are they the courtside tickets or like something crazy? Congrats bro

Haha, I have no clue, im waiting on the email now with more information. I just read the rules and it says you win 2 tickets with a total value of $1000 so im dying to see where they are.

Hell of a day with me and Nike apps apperently. I was able to reserve the JTH 3s earlier too.

Haha, I have no clue, im waiting on the email now with more information. I just read the rules and it says you win 2 tickets with a total value of $1000 so im dying to see where they are.

Hell of a day with me and Nike apps apperently. I was able to reserve the JTH 3s earlier too.
DAMN.. legit! I was out of range by 20-30 miles for the JTH reserve. Good for you man. Would be all on over that if I was up in Boston!

Def some good seats and congrats on the JTH. You’re gonna love em

Figured id follow up. Pretty cool experience. Got sit courtside and watch them warm up, had lunch with Max (Cedric Maxwell), got my picture at halfcourt, and I got to be in the tunnel when the players were coming out.

820B7B31-44DD-424D-AF3A-8CAC166F802C.jpeg
C85462A4-BD1E-48C2-AF56-92C2A2C1877C.jpeg
4BEA7E28-50D7-40A6-B41A-413D90D1D631.jpeg

That’s not hard to believe, parking right by little ceasers area in Detroit is $40 with a small walk. Pretty sure it’s a little more if you wanna park in the small garage connected to the arena...:

That’s not hard to believe, parking right by little ceasers area in Detroit is $40 with a small walk. Pretty sure it’s a little more if you wanna park in the small garage connected to the arena...:
crazy considering how dead that area seems.

since people have asked in the past this is what the ES had as far as authentics last week.

IMG_6807.JPG

Back
Top Bottom