Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Is ES 40 or 50% off?

Nice selection especially the Kyrie On the end
depends on who is shopping. guests are 40%, 50% for employees and family. things went downhill for guests after people took advantage of the SBBs

20180409_192411.jpg
20180409_192549~2.jpg
20180409_192623.jpg

Gang gang

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a question... has anyone seen/posted any Authentic Raptors City jerseys on here?

Footlocker Canada doesn't have any size M or L atm and only DeRozan
https://www.footlocker.ca/en-CA/pro...ens/demar-derozan/toronto-raptors/black/gold/

Other places to try are
-Exclucity only sz 58 left https://shop.exclucitylife.com/products/tor-m-nk-auth-jsy-ce-17
-Raptors' team store "Real Sports Apparel" doesn't sell authentics online, best to give em a call
1-855-264-4242 (Online) / 416-815-5746 (ACC)
https://shop.realsports.ca/

You’re sayinf they haven’t made shirts with regular dri fit? I haven’t seen anything in person because no one sells a thing around me :lol:

Don’t like the dri fit cotton either

agreed. dri fit cotton is trash in my opinion. I only bought one tee this year because they were using it. If they reverted to the old dri fit (Which is what the players have on court...) I'd buy everything under the sun

You’re sayinf they haven’t made shirts with regular dri fit? I haven’t seen anything in person because no one sells a thing around me :lol:

Don’t like the dri fit cotton either

Yeah man every thing I feel like they have made in the past 3 years has been that new Dri Fit mix

Every Sixers item is like that outside this shirt and same with the Eagles stuff

I hope this means they are going back to the old Dri Fit they used the first few NFL seasons

yeah I was very dissapointed when I got my 1 tee in this year. Was expecting the regular dri fit and it was the cotton. Good see they could start going back.

anything you bought in NFL gear from 2012-15 was basically TTS then Nike went ahead and turned everything in runs a size small there on out

Bert. Bert. Thought you might like this. On the last day of the season the store at LCA was half off so I custom-ordered a Reggie Bullock statement swingman and a Langston Galloway city swingman. $150 total for the two. Trying to get jerseys for the "lesser known" guys since I already have an Andre Drummond jersey.

Then later that night I copped a game worn Anthony Tolliver authentic jersey, the white home model, for $225 I think. I figured it was the only way I was going to get a white authentic this season so F it.

Bert. Bert. Thought you might like this. On the last day of the season the store at LCA was half off so I custom-ordered a Reggie Bullock statement swingman and a Langston Galloway city swingman. $150 total for the two. Trying to get jerseys for the "lesser known" guys since I already have an Andre Drummond jersey.

Then later that night I copped a game worn Anthony Tolliver authentic jersey, the white home model, for $225 I think. I figured it was the only way I was going to get a white authentic this season so F it.

Yea I got the email for 50% off at LCA store

They don’t have Authentics so obviously I didn’t care.

Didn’t know they sold game worns but still wouldn’t pay that much. Had found someone selling a game worn Drummond jersey for nothing but they haven’t seen my messages of course

Hey guys I’m trying to use the NT knowledge here . I’m in Paris France and of course can’t find the Miami Vice Wade Jersey anywhere. Any tips to get them somewhere online or valid eBay auctions ? It’s for a birthday coming end of this month Thanks a lot in advance

Hey guys I’m trying to use the NT knowledge here . I’m in Paris France and of course can’t find the Miami Vice Wade Jersey anywhere. Any tips to get them somewhere online or valid eBay auctions ? It’s for a birthday coming end of this month Thanks a lot in advance
Try the Miami Heat store that's where I got mine. They don't ship until July 1st though

Back
Top Bottom