Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

i dont care about the ads either way. i just want whats authentic. if its on court, i want it on my jersey

He left because he never got credit, it was all Bron to most.

Plus Bron a diva, I wouldn't want to be putting up with a 38 year old dude who sneak disses on social media.
I always believe that Kyrie was lowkey salty that Bron won the Finals MVP in 2016 when Kyrie hit the game winner and felt he should have won

^
Probably. The way Bronsexuals go about their love for their idol is crazy. A lot of what's said about him gets trickled down into most of the national media's narrative. Plus Bron contributes to it, acts like a spoiled kid; during the season he blames his teammates and not himself for their lack of effort.

Really only a partial snapshot of what happens. I'll never forget this...

Kyrie was being tired of being treated like a player on Shump's level.

like y'all wouldn't want Bron on your team :rofl:

anyway...
DI6VltiXUAAFdsd.jpg:large

The guy has been to 8 straight finals, y'all are just ignorant.

Nah, people can still see he's a major bish. Also going to 8 straight finals is ridiculous and shouldn't happen. Tells you how garbage a conference is.

I have no problem with irving wanting to leave. james is always threatening to leave and wanting people to be traded. I can see how teammates would be tired of that drama.

There should be a down vote option on here.

But anyways, looking forward to copping a pair of Laker slides.

I'm sure It's on google but that's been the plan, I don't think Nike would give up basically the biggest money maker jersey wise, and who's gonna want to buy a generic branded swingman jersey

Fanatics is getting into the replica jersey business, I think they're supposed to make jerseys for another league in the future.

But no idea where people saw Nike was giving up swingman jerseys because that's false

"Beginning in October replica rights will be split between Nike, offering a “Swingman” jersey (currently priced at $110 by Adidas), and Fanatics, which will market screen-printed, adult-sized replicas priced between $65 and $70..."

Eh. Must be lesser quality than the current $110 Adidas if it is priced that way.

what do you mean? Swingmans will more than likely be priced same as the adidas swingman, wouldn't be surprised if they were higher

Back
Top Bottom