Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Something I'd really like to see Nike do is make it possible for us to order authentic jerseys through their website(s) for any player on the team roster. The model appears to have always been that anyone outside the team market finds it very tricky to order the jerseys of role players, cult heroes etc.
With the massive increase in international players (I think) it would be great to order the authentic jersey of the player you want (in a similar system or manner to NIke ID) from the (four) team uniform options Nike is going to have available for a particular season. It would allow us to get exactly what we want, and those people who want to support a player from their home town or country can show some love for their players even if they are the 9th or 10th guy on the roster.

^I agree with you, but I'm hoping for an option to modify the length of shorts. Lately I've been into buying the dri-fit 7''inseam runners and rocking them with the 9'' compression shorts for that late 80s MJ/Jaylen Brown look. All the basketball shorts are 9'' or longer.

^I agree with you, but I'm hoping for an option to modify the length of shorts. Lately I've been into buying the dri-fit 7''inseam runners and rocking them with the 9'' compression shorts for that late 80s MJ/Jaylen Brown look. All the basketball shorts are 9'' or longer.
I agree. I like shorts to be a little above my knee so I usually fold over the waistband. Long ball shorts make my legs look tiny even tho I'm 6' tall.

21272622_10155440138061006_5387882967311270620_n.jpg

Playing with Lebron ain't everything

Cavs win, it's all lebron

Cavs lose, its everyone else fault

Good for Kyrie IMO
I mean if the man is putting up 30+ pts and averaging a triple dub in the playoffs and they lose, who are you gonna blame?

Not referring to last year, just in general. Lebron can average what he wants but no one was beating that warriors team :lol:

Please sell practice shorts and reversibles that's all I really want

Practice jerseys, prob not

Nike has done a good job on releasing all the NFL training gear especially shorts, would bank on the same for NBA

Loved the NFL shorts they released when they first got the contract just standard normal dri-fit shorts with team logo on one leg and NFL logo on the other.

Still got my raiders pair but not a fan of the more recent stuff with the mesh openings and all that stuff they release now

When Nike sponsored a couple of NBA teams in the late 90s, early 00s they released the practice shorts, so I am positive that they will release them this upcoming season as well!

I just wanna know if they're releasing team based shoes like they do with NFL and NCAA. Hopefully sportswear models too like the first year with the NFL.

They've already previewed golden state warriors slides/flip flops

So it's def possible

I mean if the man is putting up 30+ pts and averaging a triple dub in the playoffs and they lose, who are you gonna blame?

Not trying to derail here but that's part of the problem, when you play with LeBron there's no sort of system or structure beyond him dictating every play of the game whether by PnR, iso, etc. and he gets the numbers but everyone else stands in corners waiting for their number to be called. And have mercy upon you if you're off that night. Playing in a more selfless ball movement pace and space system is the way to play in this new NBA climate, Kyrie is going to thrive in Boston.

Still, that's probably not the reason he wanted out, pretty sure it's because of LeBron's refusal to commit to the Cavs.

Not trying to derail here but that's part of the problem, when you play with LeBron there's no sort of system or structure beyond him dictating every play of the game whether by PnR, iso, etc. and he gets the numbers but everyone else stands in corners waiting for their number to be called. And have mercy upon you if you're off that night. Playing in a more selfless ball movement pace and space system is the way to play in this new NBA climate, Kyrie is going to thrive in Boston.

Still, that's probably not the reason he wanted out, pretty sure it's because of LeBron's refusal to commit to the Cavs.
I dont know if we're watching the same thing but that happens even when Lebron is on the bench. Lebron's playmaking ball dominant habits shouldn't be a problem if he's not on the court. So in essence the bench still stands around the perimeter doing squat.

Back
Top Bottom