Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Hey guys I’m trying to use the NT knowledge here . I’m in Paris France and of course can’t find the Miami Vice Wade Jersey anywhere. Any tips to get them somewhere online or valid eBay auctions ? It’s for a birthday coming end of this month Thanks a lot in advance

hope one pops up on ebay for ya probably gonna hav to pay over retail but seems like hard to find and like post above says, Heat store isn't shipping til July apparently

36D95FFD-59CF-4B2D-8FEE-C4F4A3EDDF60.jpeg

25% is ALOT

Could’ve been more EASILY

remember how people were scrambling to buy stuff with not enough stock and things selling out, products not releasing , etc

Kinda crazy

Nike could’ve had a guaranteed $250-$1250 more from me had they released authentics for all styles

Nike could have made more. If they made every player available

Still want a Oubre Jersey

they never released those damn Celtics City shorts. Sounds like a lot of teams didnt come out actually.

Along with the jerseys (esp. authentics) seems Nike never made enough of the Therma Flex hoodies either.

Granted I'm sure peoples' initial thought was "Y'all charging how much for a damn hoodie?!!" and then proceed to sell out with the quickness. Cats out there still looking for one of their team.

I feel as though they didn’t make an abundance of stuff, because they didn’t know how well the items would sell, and making too much inventory would just cause them to loss profit if it did not work out

I hate Rovell so much, but hes right :lol:

All they had to do was make more stock, but nope, Nike likes to play games.

The fact that no Ben Simmons authentics were made readily available makes me scratch my head. I feel like that alone would of been a best seller. I would have gladly paid retail

The fact that no Ben Simmons authentics were made readily available makes me scratch my head. I feel like that alone would of been a best seller. I would have gladly paid retail

I had posted a link earlier in the season with Simmons retail Authentics

That was about it tho :lol:

RuVilla was the only spot that had non custom Simmons authentics but that was before the season had even started I’m pretty sure hahah

No white authentics this year it looks like for most teams. Many of the city jerseys didn’t come in authentic either. The bucks, sixers and heat all had hits but not a single authentic online.

RuVilla was the only spot that had non custom Simmons authentics but that was before the season had even started I’m pretty sure hahah

Nah I posted UBIQ a little after the season started. Philly based store.

Didn’t ecen know ruvilla had them they never have jack

Back
Top Bottom