8EBD28AE-96D5-4215-83A7-0E514EA7DD53.jpeg
FC81979E-BCA1-45D8-94BD-60B4A9FDC4F1.jpeg
1D26E034-8A2E-4CAF-8EA9-076BE8DE775C.jpeg
CA8E7902-7F4F-4326-8FAD-985079E4F54F.jpeg

Attachments

• 8EBD28AE-96D5-4215-83A7-0E514EA7DD53.jpeg
    8EBD28AE-96D5-4215-83A7-0E514EA7DD53.jpeg
    285.9 KB · Views: 3
Even though I'm usually a stickler for the "that's not what he wore on the court" authenticity, I do like the idea as a commemorative especially with that patch on the back of the neck for the championships he won for the Bulls.

"The Authentic will come in a soft touch box with a clear window and magnetic closure and will retail for $400"

sheesh :smh:
Yea OD

authentic looks nice, hell even swingman. Kinda weird the swoosh isn’t bad but not sure I could ever cop one

Sucks M&N didn’t make MJ swingman. They would make an insane killing but last I heard the rights were done?

Even though I'm usually a stickler for the "that's not what he wore on the court" authenticity, I do like the idea as a commemorative especially with that patch on the back of the neck for the championships he won for the Bulls.

Totally agree. Plus Jerry on the back too?

Might just grab the white swingman tho :nerd:

Yea I'm thinking I'll just grab a swingman, not sure if they'll have wider availability on the Fanatics sites, maybe eventually get one on discount down the line and return the full priced one to NDC

Mitchell and Ness never did it for me, maybe its because of all those counterfeit jerseys out there with those stupid gaudy patches on the bottom that are terribly obvious on how fake they are, but they just always looked off to me. I guess I'd rather just grab a Champion jersey if I was spending that money. I dont mind the swingman price though.

Mitchell and Ness never did it for me, maybe its because of all those counterfeit jerseys out there with those stupid gaudy patches on the bottom that are terribly obvious on how fake they are, but they just always looked off to me. I guess I'd rather just grab a Champion jersey if I was spending that money. I dont mind the swingman price though.
Good point! My Mavs jersey from M&N looks really good but I got it straight from the Mavs store. Reminds me of J Kidd jersey I had as a child lol.

Jordan swingman I’m probably in. Haven’t copped a jersey all season so hey. Can’t go wrong

Looks like those $400 MJ Authentics will sell out quick.

Just look at what Nike did with the swingman Kobe jersey retirement thingy :lol:

I am furious, Nike probably wont make anymore Lebron authentics, I didnt get one ...the ship has sailed

Back
Top Bottom