Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I''m attempting to find an adidas Lebron "replica" stye jersey which basically a sleeveless version of the sleeved jersey....where on forum would be best place to seek assistance? It's pretty rare.

Lebron jersey tap-in
FABF237C-5B6D-4275-98F6-0564F5C92174.png

Such a dope jersey, by the time I got to the link there was only a size 56 left unfortunately. Haven’t been able to find any authentics besides the road blue jersey

0457F073-88DC-4388-A936-9833F9105065.jpeg
Anybody have any tips of how to fix/ stick back down lettering that’s peeling off on swingman jerseys?

My sons Lakers jersey has been worn & washed twice!

twice?!?!? oh hell no....

totally unacceptable for a $110 or $70 depending on the size....

I would say gorilla glue but i've never done a fix like this before.....

0457F073-88DC-4388-A936-9833F9105065.jpeg
Anybody have any tips of how to fix/ stick back down lettering that’s peeling off on swingman jerseys?

I can send you a link to a Lonzo Ball authentic if you want

That’ll solve the problem :lol:

That pretty awful quality control for 2 washes. I haven't had an issue like that with jersey heat pressed numbers and logos since I started to wash all my jerseys on cold and air dry. I learned my lesson when I had a few beer league hockey jerseys suffer twill and heat press vinyl numbers falling off washing on hot or warm. Heat will always cause them come off. You can take an iron and try and press it back on. Make sure you put a pillow case or thin towel over it before ironing on low heat. I know team stores have heat presses and would probably do it quickly for a better option as was suggested earlier.

Appreciate the help guys.
Nba store have replied to my email and are refunding the money. So no complaints.
But like mentioned above quality is a joke.
2 wears 2 washes and that happens.
My son is 10, wore it just getting shots up so not like any rough wear and all 4 letters on name hanging off.

I have a few jerseys myself 2 Kyrie ones I’m still to wear & are in the plastic bag packaging still so hope that the problem doesn’t happen to mine too

Appreciate the help guys.
Nba store have replied to my email and are refunding the money. So no complaints.
But like mentioned above quality is a joke.
2 wears 2 washes and that happens.
My son is 10, wore it just getting shots up so not like any rough wear and all 4 letters on name hanging off.

I have a few jerseys myself 2 Kyrie ones I’m still to wear & are in the plastic bag packaging still so hope that the problem doesn’t happen to mine too

That’s probably the best option. Glad you’re getting your money back.

I''m attempting to find an adidas Lebron "replica" stye jersey which basically a sleeveless version of the sleeved jersey....where on forum would be best place to seek assistance? It's pretty rare.

Any help at all fellas? Need it

Back
Top Bottom