Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

another member said his game jersey has the heat pressed rubber swoosh

I saw a pic of Drummond earlier in the season and his was heat pressed. So either they changed it later in the season or its random
Maybe after the whole issue with the seems

Picked up both colors on ndc. If they’re not to my liking they’ll go back. I have all the M&N MJ jerseys so something tells me I’ll be underwhelmed by these. We shall see

Whats the chances of this posting on Ebay actually being legit? I mean I know "if its too good to be true.."

Just wondering if anyone has experience with the seller. Seems to have a solid history with 99% positive feedback.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Men-Nike-L...hash=item2f1b5ba965:m:mEEPCNQ1ZjmkQ984sdPrtFA

Seems a little sketchy at that price, and a lot of the negative feedback he has talks about selling fakes and not getting responses for returns, etc. I would buy at your own risk on that one

That seller used to be legit back in the day. Remember purchasing him from actually

Idk about now. I’d take a chance at it, if it’s fake just file a return with eBay and get your money back

Wanted an authentic ... didn’t want it off of fanatics ... twolves store didn’t have any ... had a deal on swingman for like 75 shipped .... made a drose 25.... comparing it to the 2 Nike authentics I have ... not bad

Attachments

• 04AC69FF-9B22-4C56-83E0-0E0CC03ABAB8.jpeg
    04AC69FF-9B22-4C56-83E0-0E0CC03ABAB8.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 10
  • E70188B3-EFDC-44EA-A5AB-790453CA53FA.jpeg
    E70188B3-EFDC-44EA-A5AB-790453CA53FA.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 12
I can’t believe Nike has no Statment edition jerseys on their website, yet apparently it’s the one the CAVs always wear. I guess Nike doesn’t want my money.

Ordered the white warriors. Let’s see how I can work the sleeveless in. Not sure how well it work casually

Back
Top Bottom