Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Finishline sold out already??!?! The home jersey only had like a XL left then 10
Minutes later it was completely sold out. Smh.

The red medium is the only one sold out on ndc. Kind of a bummer as I wanted a medium vs the small for the bigger font. Was able to get the white in both sizes just in case they fixed the font issue. Small fits me fine but I hate the smaller font

The red medium is the only one sold out on ndc. Kind of a bummer as I wanted a medium vs the small for the bigger font. Was able to get the white in both sizes just in case they fixed the font issue. Small fits me fine but I hate the smaller font
Try again. I was able to order both in a medium and a large.

I want to see them in person.... hopefully the chain stores have them in

Fanatics discount will be the best. I don’t think they are any different than the normal swimgan. Just go see what your local store has. Expect the same quality.

I copped the medium from NDC.... if it looks like trash in person I’m going to return it :lol:

Some swingmans look better than the on courts

yall really serious about buying jordan bulls jersey in a style he never wore ?

Yea I hemmed and hawed over that, especially thinking about the authentic one. Pass on that for those reasons, but wanted to pick up a swingman to at least see the Connect content and see if that leads to anything else. At least we got a year before we have to return it to NDC though.

Welp, still not sure if I want one yet but since they may sell out I said eff it and copped in L and XL to keep the better fitting one (if I decide to keep). Never had an MJ jersey before (yes I know he never wore this style).

Yea the only one I ever grabbed previously was the white Wizards jersey back in the day. Surprisingly never had a Bulls one though, even though I had all the other stuff, locker room championship tshirts/hats, etc.

i think if your just buying to have a cool tank for the summer its cool about the fact he didn't wear that style

if your an collector i can see the issue

most of the masses prob just happy to cop a Jordan Jersery without paying crazy prices

also for 400 bucks they better have exclusive access to some damn off whites

I see nothing wrong with copping a swingman to wear especially if its jordan. Only one I’ll actually cop if I can use a discount code

For those that don’t own any swingman, they really do fit like normal summer tanks. The cut is boxy and cropped.

No, I think earlier in this thread watching the preseason or regular season nd saw a close up I had mentioned the swoosh looked stitched but couldn't tell much

I think someone else posted a gamer with stitched swoosh I forgot but it makes sense since these are all washed over and over and likely peel or something

C8610531-AC8A-4E01-91B6-A4532EC1EF20.jpeg
Damn. Makes me not want to buy the authentics anymore.

Damn. Makes me not want to buy the authentics anymore.
another member said his game jersey has the heat pressed rubber swoosh

I saw a pic of Drummond earlier in the season and his was heat pressed. So either they changed it later in the season or its random

Back
Top Bottom