Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Buddy of mine had a Finney-Smith Mavs game used jersey “skyline” and the swoosh is heat pressed. Weird...

Buddy of mine had a Finney-Smith Mavs game used jersey “skyline” and the swoosh is heat pressed. Weird...
Weird indeed

There’s a guy on here with game used pistons from this season let’s see if his is same as mine

Weird indeed

There’s a guy on here with game used pistons from this season let’s see if his is same as mine
I just text my buddy and he said it was issued to Dorian Finney-Smith but never saw action. He said for $200 he wanted to see what the difference between an authentic and a on-court Jersey was.

IMG_2506.JPG

IMG_2507.JPG

Finally :pimp:

man I hope the dubs choose to wear 'the town' jerseys.

need an authentic in that with the finals patch.... :pimp:

I remember last year, NikeSF had some city exclusive tees for GSW... I wonder if they’re going to have a special run this year.

27A4AF86-DB98-415C-B023-8F48B235ADA4.jpeg

Last edited:
I thought I noticed in the comments on one of the posts from the Nike+ app, that Nike replied to someone asking if there was going to be any team specific Nike gear being released and they responded saying they didn't have plans at the moment for anything. And seeing how Fanatics made the locker room shirts, and they're selling their own branded Finals Jerseys, I guess I wouldn't be surprised if Nike doesn't release anything.

Back
Top Bottom