Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Screenshot_20180720-175446_Instagram.jpg
10 days until we officially see the new jerseys.

I doubt NDC drops anything. They will probably drop closer to the season.

I hope Nike learns from the mistakes from last years roll out. That was horrible.

Anyone try the socks on the right? How’s it compare to the Powergrip? Is there any difference? Is it a NBA budget sock? Lmao

Although does any player even wear the quick grips? Not from what I’ve seen
03A758CB-5ECA-450A-8D4C-0FB6A4428B95.jpeg

Anyone try the socks on the right? How’s it compare to the Powergrip? Is there any difference? Is it a NBA budget sock? Lmao

Although does any player even wear the quick grips? Not from what I’ve seen
03A758CB-5ECA-450A-8D4C-0FB6A4428B95.jpeg

I saw them at my local outlet and stood there trying to figure out the difference lol. I just decided to try them out individually. I started with the quick elite. I’ll try the cushioned version next...I imagine the latter will feel/resemble the nba stance socks.

I saw them at my local outlet and stood there trying to figure out the difference lol. I just decided to try them out individually. I started with the quick elite. I’ll try the cushioned version next...I imagine the latter will feel/resemble the nba stance socks.
Visually I notice that the swoosh placement is different between the two. And also the Eite squares is different as well. I have two pairs of quick grips. I decided to pick up a pair of these as well to test them out

Visually I notice that the swoosh placement is different between the two. And also the Eite squares is different as well. I have two pairs of quick grips. I decided to pick up a pair of these as well to test them out

Did they also have NBA low or mid socks?

Did they also have NBA low or mid socks?

I think it varies by location. I went to two different Nike Outlets this weekend for F&FW and at one location all they had was crew style, but they had them in black/white, white/black and black/red...in both quick elite and cushioned variants. The other location didn’t have a single pair of NBA socks.

I grabbed that Elite Quick white pair at the outlet this weekend for like $7 bucks. Trying em tonight on court.

I find myself buying too many of these authentics at like $100-$150, because they seem like such a bargain compared to M&N.

Back
Top Bottom