Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Screenshot_20180720-175446_Instagram.jpg
10 days until we officially see the new jerseys.[/QUOTE
They are going back to the SHOWTIME uni's with the original font and u shaped neck... Pictures have been floating around out here in LA for the last week

Those Nike Elite cushion socks are trash. Just balled in them for a couple hours. Basically just a standard elite sock with the NBA logo on. Super hard to get on, and the ring doesn’t flex well.

I’ll stick to the “official” quick grips and will pick up some power grips once they go on a decent sale cause I can’t bring myself to pay $30 for a single pair of socks lol

Those Nike Elite cushion socks are trash. Just balled in them for a couple hours. Basically just a standard elite sock with the NBA logo on. Super hard to get on, and the ring doesn’t flex well.

I’ll stick to the “official” quick grips and will pick up some power grips once they go on a decent sale cause I can’t bring myself to pay $30 for a single pair of socks lol

Agreed! Not sure what’s going on w/ Nike basketball socks... The nba players get the grip ones but don’t sell them to the public! Annoying

I bought a pair of those Nike Power socks...definitely not worth it. Super long, cushioned area is super thick and non cushioned areas are on the thin side.

Wore my Elite Quick Nike NBA socks last night, with the forefoot lock? I thought they were amazing. Nothing too radically different than Stance NBA. But my feet were very happy with them and KDX's. One of the best setups I've found lately.

Don't know if those Fultz city jerseys hit outlets since they aren't on NDC but they were selling for $100 on ebay yesterday, a ton of em in FSR now they're all gone :smh:

Don't know if those Fultz city jerseys hit outlets since they aren't on NDC but they were selling for $100 on ebay yesterday, a ton of em in FSR now they're all gone :smh:

Damnnnn I would have copped. What color?

Wore my Elite Quick Nike NBA socks last night, with the forefoot lock? I thought they were amazing. Nothing too radically different than Stance NBA. But my feet were very happy with them and KDX's. One of the best setups I've found lately.

I thought the Elite Quick NBA socks were kinda garbage. Not much cushion and the crew ones fit too long. And I’ve yet to see quarters in stores.

I’m only assuming that a bunch of random dudes has FSR that sell nike stuff

Plus the jersey isn’t on NDC anymore, who knows

Aren't all the city jerseys getting cleared out because they only wear them 1 year? I thought someone had said that...

Reactions: MVP
Aren't all the city jerseys getting cleared out because they only wear them 1 year? I thought someone had said that...
Honestly I don’t know

Too many jerseys then I thought that as well then someone the other day said warriors are keeping the town jerseys? I thought those were city lol

I’m done trying to keep up with names and styles at this point

Honestly I don’t know

Too many jerseys then I thought that as well then someone the other day said warriors are keeping the town jerseys? I thought those were city lol

I’m done trying to keep up with names and styles at this point

The town are the statement. The Bay were the city

Go to your local outlet people. Got a booker and lillard jersey for like 28 bucks
authentic or swingman?

and trust me, I went last week first thing I did was head to clearance rack. nothing

all these other posts people saying they're finding authentic and stuff

Yeah couple outlets in LA/OC had some Curry Authentics and LeBron All stars authentics over the weekend. But they was super huge sizes and for retail before the F&F discount

From MVP in the Lakers thread.

907F4002-AE08-479F-91BB-40F48E5BF77E.jpeg

I guess this may be how the jerseys look. Purple letters white outlining. Should have done it on the name as well. Hopefully it is on the jersey but I doubt it.

Man these XL authentic shorts are nut huggers. I wish they fit the same as swingman. And different teams fit differently too. The cavs ones are the worst I tried on...

Back
Top Bottom