Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Man these XL authentic shorts are nut huggers. I wish they fit the same as swingman. And different teams fit differently too. The cavs ones are the worst I tried on...
Let’s see that $600 delivery you got

CD9E1619-9C67-4E3B-8BE8-A34D4201ABC2.jpeg
E7987DCE-AF72-4A2B-95B6-7712DE19C6C6.jpeg
1A82BFB4-7AC7-492F-A1BD-5672B08090CC.jpeg
D9994A01-63ED-4614-A3E2-CD73DA0FB886.jpeg
Let’s see that $600 delivery you got

These are my latest ones. Other notables I picked up lately for under $120 each:

Kobe City Jersey
KD The Bay
Lebron Statement
Lebron Maroon
Westbrook Blue

yes. all this talk right now is stupid. hed be an absolute fool to sign an extension right now. Only reason he should sign now is if he knows his knee is alot worse than people think.

These are my latest ones. Other notables I picked up lately for under $120 each:

Kobe City Jersey
KD The Bay
Lebron Statement
Lebron Maroon
Westbrook Blue

Where'd you get them authentics? and for the low?

need a town curry jersey in an XL

:/ I like how they changed the neck line of their jerseys, but I thought they were going back to using the gold yellow???

Yeah, those look more like Michigan colors to me. Thought they would go back to the purple and gold. Highly disappointed.

Definitely a new yellow but the colors overall in that pic appear to be "off". Seems like brightness may be cranked up on it?

Need to see an authentic but looks like I’ll grab that, need to see the away, hope it’s a nice bright shade of purple

The shade looks the same as the yellow warriors city jerseys. It’s a Nike color so the pic is probably accurate

Back
Top Bottom