Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

If they put up the bucks with the Patch I'm in.

It bothered me last year that the bucks jerseys were customized by the shop using heat pressed numbers... Give me the REAL DEAL!

$60 for a patch....

like $20 ok but even then people would still ***** but $60 for a $1 piece of twill

this maybe a sign that patchless won't be available in the future...

You've gotta think from a sponsors point of view, they're paying for that space on a jersey, should encompass retail sales too. Gives Nike a reason in the short term to raise from their $200 price they came in at while justifying it, and then make patches the expectation on all future iterations

Just order from the team store if you want the patch. Lakers don't charge extra. They don't exactly have an abundance of authentics available for purchase either though :lol:.

20181011_130615.jpg

$250 is what the Celtics proshop charges for authentics with the patch, so I was cool with the $260.

those laker jerseys are straight trash. From the color, to the pin stripes and the Los Angeles script. Surprised they made the cut

Hey does anyone know how long the Dr Pepper code is good for?i got the code sent to me already buy it doesn’t say in the text how long it’s good til I am waiting to use the code on a Lebron Jersey.

How did u get 1 sent to u?

Damn. That city jersey’s not a good look. It looks like something you’d find at a local swap meet.

yeah if they removed the Los Angeles on the front of it, it would make it better. less busy.

B53E5604-C835-4041-B5B3-507ABF0756C8.jpeg
Lakers team store had all the shorts available no white Kuzma jerseys, no Authentics except from some Kobe’s still don’t see any Rondo jerseys available

Should’ve incorporated the old Lakers logo look with the pinstripes and the strike thought.

Looks like the Lakers will be wearing those ugly uniforms on Xmas. I’m guessing the warriors will be in their earned jerseys.

Attachments

• 217D5612-D579-44E4-947B-BFA584EE8AE7.jpeg
    217D5612-D579-44E4-947B-BFA584EE8AE7.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom