Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

B53E5604-C835-4041-B5B3-507ABF0756C8.jpeg
Lakers team store had all the shorts available no white Kuzma jerseys, no Authentics except from some Kobe’s still don’t see any Rondo jerseys available

Shorts are all swingmans or also authentics?

ya’ll Lakers complaining is getting annoying. at least you had the chance to order the jersey :lol:

clearly Nike has still Fd this all up.

I'm waiting for new Rockets city and earned jersey. Anything would be better than their city jerseys last year, unless they do the same thing and just switch the colors up.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for new Rockets city and earned jersey. Anything would be better than their city jerseys last year, unless they do the same thing and just switch the numbers up.

Lol I meant “they better switch it up” my bad

Last edited:
They better not

Meant to say switch the colors up. I hope they don't. I can't stand their city jerseys last year. i get it. Yao brought over the huge chinese influence, but Houston has been Clutch City since the 90s. Hell it even came back when the Astros won the series and modified it to Crush City.

Meant to say switch the colors up. I hope they don't. I can't stand their city jerseys last year. i get it. Yao brought over the huge chinese influence, but Houston has been Clutch City since the 90s. Hell it even came back when the Astros won the series and modified it to Crush City.

Completely agree and I typed the wrong thing earlier lol! Our city jersey were awful last year and hopefully we get a “clutch city” theme at least

in NY for the day. Tried to go to the NBA store for some Authentic Celtics shorts but even they didnt have any good sizes. I just do not understand why this stuff is so hard to come by.

And then there were three lol. I’m a hug Mavs fan. Nothing else in my closet. Only thing that comes close is my Jordan shoes and I feel like that’s pushing it sometimes lol.

I won’t be buying a lebron lakers either. I’m a warriors fan but I’m always down support players on other teams. I don’t like the lakers though.

Back
Top Bottom