Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I root for the Lakers and have some favorite players outside of the team, but I’d never buy a jersey from a player that does not play for the Lakers. It’s just weird for me.

I root for the Lakers and have some favorite players outside of the team, but I’d never buy a jersey from a player that does not play for the Lakers. It’s just weird for me.

I felt that way until the raiders decided to leave. There is no loyalty from anyone. Just wear what makes you happy at the end of the day.

Lakers Zo Icon Authentics have arrived in NBA Store NYC. Employees still don’t know when LeBron’s will be out :smh:

D476272D-E008-4E87-89E3-1F53A86AA2EE.jpeg 8A054DC9-F736-437C-B95A-B0FFC49E08C2.jpeg 6A80362A-3E67-4CAA-AB7E-A82AF2A83673.jpeg

Do they take phone orders?

Relax. Houston is fraud city once the playoffs start.
Yea, we only had GSW down 3-2 in WCF last season... If CP3 doesn’t get hurt, we win that series! Harden is a lil fraud at times in the playoffs though lol When was the last time the lakers made the playoffs? Y’all lucky, LBJ is coming to save the franchise...

After I get my Bron Jersey. That will be my 1st and last time buying from the LakerStore. I ain’t tripping off the wait. I know it’s not them. It’s just the lack of communication is annoying af. Shoot a brother a email to let me know what’s up with my order and I’m good. I’ll plan around that.

Please let’s keep this to a Lakers NBA/Nike pick up thread not an NBA discussion one. Lol.

speaking of lakers gear, on ebay there have been a number of authentic XLT and 2XLT "Los Angeles" practice shirts and I am desperately searching for a size M or L, without "tall" size, especially the black or grey one! I am also willing to pay a good price. Maybe someone can help out!

Yea, we only had GSW down 3-2 in WCF last season... If CP3 doesn’t get hurt, we win that series! Harden is a lil fraud at times in the playoffs though lol When was the last time the lakers made the playoffs? Y’all lucky, LBJ is coming to save the franchise...

Yeah...but if we had Andre Iguodala, series would’ve ended in 5. Lots of what ifs...

Sorry let’s get this back to a Laker thread lol

So they have 2 teams to worry about. As they did in the East with Philly and Boston.

Whats the difference really then?

I agree w/ a healthy Boston but Philly??? Come on now... lakers gotta worry trailblazers, Jazz, thunder, pelicans, spurs before they get to rockets and warriors lol

Yeah I think you can take trailblazers, pelicans, and spurs out of that mix.

I’m a rockets fan, but I’ll admit they have taken a step back on defense losing Aliza and Mbah a Moute. Have to hope for health and efficiency with them.

Back
Top Bottom