Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I picked up the black authentic statement kyrie and it looks like Nike has changed the material and done away with aeroswift. The jerseys are now tagged and stamped with vaporknit. The material doesn’t feel as thin anymore and the hole patterns are different. The inner finer holes are gone and the back mesh is different. Here are some pics

Attachments

• FC5C2740-C195-440C-9B10-83AE515C3DF3.jpeg
    FC5C2740-C195-440C-9B10-83AE515C3DF3.jpeg
    440 KB · Views: 84
  • 80BB8B55-4288-4155-8A9A-87E06FA76681.jpeg
    80BB8B55-4288-4155-8A9A-87E06FA76681.jpeg
    424.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 1E7D0E26-1B11-46C4-8461-3155411651BB.jpeg
    1E7D0E26-1B11-46C4-8461-3155411651BB.jpeg
    415.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 740F86BB-3C48-4F59-B9B3-E195EAD2EB25.jpeg
    740F86BB-3C48-4F59-B9B3-E195EAD2EB25.jpeg
    459.8 KB · Views: 84
  • BAB504FD-FAF3-4517-A5F9-C5AEA3CAE50D.jpeg
    BAB504FD-FAF3-4517-A5F9-C5AEA3CAE50D.jpeg
    306.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 4F965EDB-72CD-48CF-AFFE-868BBCEFAD08.jpeg
    4F965EDB-72CD-48CF-AFFE-868BBCEFAD08.jpeg
    247.7 KB · Views: 77
Just got a Authentic Knick’s jersey from fanatics and it was last years version... ohh well

They offered fans give aways for tickets

I’m sure with a year under their belt, more stuff out, hopefully catches on and they start doing more stuff

I wonder if the change in jersey has anything to do with the jerseys from last year that were tearing.

I know they said they were working on it. Maybe now we are getting the new stuff they switched to.

Called the Laker store about my Lebron Pre-order. They are still working on shipping all of them and all orders should be delivered by the end of the month. I hope its the new material.

I wonder if the change in jersey has anything to do with the jerseys from last year that were tearing.

I know they said they were working on it. Maybe now we are getting the new stuff they switched to.

Called the Laker store about my Lebron Pre-order. They are still working on shipping all of them and all orders should be delivered by the end of the month. I hope its the new material.

I’m pretty sure it’s to do with the tearing. The material isn’t as thin and they got rid of the zones with the finer mesh that could tear easily. I went back and looked at other authentics and they all say vaporknit for materials.

I would say, safe to assume new designed jerseys would be the new stuff

Could be wrong but wouldn’t make sense lol

I’m pretty sure it’s to do with the tearing. The material isn’t as thin and they got rid of the zones with the finer mesh that could tear easily. I went back and looked at other authentics and they all say vaporknit for materials.

For NDC? Don’t see it on fanatics yet...

For NDC? Don’t see it on fanatics yet...

On ndc. If you order any of the authentics on ndc you likely get the new fabric. I think they removed all of the older stuff. There were a ton of jerseys on great deals over the summer. This makes sense as to why inventory was getting cleaned out.

On ndc. If you order any of the authentics on ndc you likely get the new fabric. I think they removed all of the older stuff. There were a ton of jerseys on great deals over the summer. This makes sense as to why inventory was getting cleaned out.

Also could be a reason why so many Authentics of star players were in outlets for next to nothing :smh:

Of course none of my stores

Also could be a reason why so many Authentics of star players were in outlets for next to nothing :smh:

Of course none of my stores

Yea it makes sense now. I’m surprised no one said anything about it yet. Maybe after they tip off someone will mention it.

Yea it makes sense now. I’m surprised no one said anything about it yet. Maybe after they tip off someone will mention it.
Doubt it, it’s a subtle change and after the season started and a few rips it was never talked about again

Doubt it, it’s a subtle change and after the season started and a few rips it was never talked about again

Maybe not Nike but some of the jersey enthusiast sites or social media accounts probably will mention it.

Acquired some very good tickets to the second Blazers/Lakers game, right behind Lakers bench. But the guy I bought them from said he would not advise wearing Lakers gear in that section, that close. Quite the dilemma...

Back
Top Bottom