Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Did someone in this thread say they saw lakers authentics in the NYC NBA store? Im going to there in a couple weeks so maybe I should check it out

really diggin' these Lakers jerseys
44726686_166023844351255_576171779545687122_n.jpg

42727537_889364798176787_6242397233634861774_n.jpg

Ok, back to hunting down LeBron Authentics... still no sign :smh:

Fudge
Came from the lakers team store in el segundo. They had Ingram, Ball & Kuz authentics. Asked about LeBron authentics and they nike hasn’t sent them any. Picked up my rondo finally and LeBron jersey in white. Will post pics later

Yup. When I was there, Ball was only available. Hopefully that changes when you’re there.

Did someone in this thread say they saw lakers authentics in the NYC NBA store? Im going to there in a couple weeks so maybe I should check it out

I just hope that when LeBron Authentics are finally released that it will be widely available and a ton of stock.

How in zee world did Ball, Kuz and Ingram get their’s made before the King? They aren’t even Nike sponsored athletes which surprises me.

Reactions: Ube
I just hope that when LeBron Authentics are finally released that it will be widely available and a ton of stock.

How in zee world did Ball, Kuz and Ingram get their’s made before the King? They aren’t even Nike sponsored athletes which surprises me.
I doubt they will be widely available

It’s crazy that when Nike took over last year, LeBron’s Authentic Icon Cavs jersey was available at launch day.

His authentic jersey could have been had at footsites, Fanatics, NDC, lids, etc. That’s what I’m expecting since he is Nike’s #1 athlete right now and for them not to do it is ridiculous.
I doubt they will be widely available

I can’t imagine them being widely available at least until 2019, which means it will be a pretty hot Christmas gift if you indeed get shipping by 10/29 like LakersStore said, idk might be worth giving up if you can be patient for a restock.

why? I think thats what's taking so long, theres no way a Lebron authentic isn't widely available across all sites and stores

even if it takes time they will eventually be everywhere
I feel like Nike is going the limited route on jerseys even last year MPLS and City Edition jerseys weren’t that available or they just might be waiting for the Holiday season to drop them. I feel like the lakersstorw website and the team shops at staples center and El Segundo would only carry them.

I mean, the jersey is just so In demand, clearly nike is pumping out Authentics with the new material since now finally both Kyrie are for sale on NDC a long with a freak deangelo Russell, dirk, and finally AD. Nike is slowly but surely adding some selection of players there’s some others on there too as well

The Lebron will come eventually just like last year you could buy a lebron authentic and every single site possible

+3 here...

the only lakers team i liked were showtime and the three-peat of the shaq/kobe era. after that...nada

Anyone seen the showtime pullover hoodie? Wondering if its the same sort of fabric and stretch as the zip up from last season.

Back
Top Bottom