Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Is there any size change from this year’s authentic compared to last year’s one, or the only change is the material?

I mean, should I still buy one size up for the authentic compared to the swingman?

Is there any size change from this year’s authentic compared to last year’s one, or the only change is the material?

I mean, should I still buy one size up for the authentic compared to the swingman?

I noticed the front is about the same size as the back now. No other difference in sizing. I personally wouldn’t size any different than your swingman. Both are the same width.

Wouldn’t size up on authentics

I feel like anyone lean should size down on most of the stuff. Much of it is cut way too big.

Rockets practice shirt, ran super small this year. I sized down on every shirt, that had a tail on it last year lol. Will do the same for now on.

Do the $100 showtime hoodies shrink at all when washed? I know they are a cotton/poly blend.

Yea I just bought the practice Celtics and lakers T-shirt’s and had to size up because they were short in length.

Came from the lakers team store in el segundo. They had Ingram, Ball & Kuz authentics. Asked about LeBron authentics and they nike hasn’t sent them any. Picked up my rondo finally and LeBron jersey in white. Will post pics later
what sizes did they have of lebron in white and yellow swingman?

It’s crazy that when Nike took over last year, LeBron’s Authentic Icon Cavs jersey was available at launch day.

His authentic jersey could have been had at footsites, Fanatics, NDC, lids, etc. That’s what I’m expecting since he is Nike’s #1 athlete right now and for them not to do it is ridiculous.
maybe they are doing a new sales strategy? pump out the swingmans and have us buy them first then pump out the authentics and have us buy them too

maybe they are doing a new sales strategy? pump out the swingmans and have us buy them first then pump out the authentics and have us buy them too

If that’s the case I won’t bite. I’ll continue buying authentics via outlets etc or simply buy my team’s merch.

I get it. Paying 149.00 and above for a tank top that you’ll like wear 1-2x per month doesn’t make sense to a regular Joe.

Nike’s bread and butter has always been the swingman. It’s cheaper and sells better. Most fans do not want the authentic. Hell most are happy with the $30 knockoffs.

Yea I just bought the practice Celtics and lakers T-shirt’s and had to size up because they were short in length.

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

Last edited:
Has to be competitive first. Might soon comeback though. Doesn’t take away the fact I like players on both teams.

I have a friend that’s a Warriors and Lakers fans. I give him crap all the time because I’d like to cheer for every team so I’ll never lose either lol.

Back
Top Bottom