Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

The rockets. Live in Houston saw and experienced the clutch city days. I’m a fan of good basketball especially the youth both teams currently have. I think Tatum is a star in the making and I think Kuzma is a stud.

Interesting... most Rocket fans I know have no problems with the Celtics but hate the Lakers. I thought you’d be like a Wolves, Hornets, Grizzlies, or a fan of one of those teams who don’t have a real history with either team.

Me too g-time g-time ! 94-95 greatest years ever... I was a huge fan of Kobe growing up, so thats why I can stand the lakers! Will be buying a authentic LBJ and Kyrie jersey this year too. I like all teams besides the San Antonio Spurs but definitely respect them/POP

Interesting... most Rocket fans I know have no problems with the Celtics but hate the Lakers. I thought you’d be like a Wolves, Hornets, Grizzlies, or a fan of one of those teams who don’t have a real history with either team.

Yea I hear that. I dig the history of the two franchises and the great players who came threw each team. Plus I heavily watched those Kobe/shaq teams during the 3peat.

Last edited:
I get that, and I’m not a die hard fan of either team. Again, I like players on both teams. Fan of the game and good basketball, so this rivalry that hasn’t really been there for a while, is not going to matter to me.

If you don’t think like this, you miss out on greatness that you are lucky to see. At the end of the day these players are a brand of their own too.

These get posted yet?

7222E5A1-7439-4EE3-884A-8ECD203AE7A8.jpeg
90B184E4-BFBA-4728-B60F-A37235685CBD.jpeg

Those two are tough! Phillys jerseys have been great so far. I got the Simmons city jersey from from last year. May need to get that one in an Embiid.

I think Philly has gotten the best treatment from nike since the change over from Adidas, the city has a lot of history so they can create so many concepts from that.

so you guys go same size for swingman and authentic?

I tried on a 44 authentic and felt like it was really tight, but thats my swingman size. So I ordered a 48 authentic and feel like its huge. Im so confused lol.

so you guys go same size for swingman and authentic?

I tried on a 44 authentic and felt like it was really tight, but thats my swingman size. So I ordered a 48 authentic and feel like its huge. Im so confused lol.

Same size. The swingman is more boxy and restrictive around the arm openings for me. With that said, I definitely prefer the more athletic fit of the Authentics.

Last edited:
Same size. The swingman went more boxy and restrictive around the arm openings for me. I definitely prefer the more athletic fit of the Authentics.

I was told not to size up a bunch of times in here too :lol:. at least celticsstore has a 20% coupon I can use this time, so Im getting it cheaper.

Also, Celticsstore is still using the aeroswift jerseys I guess.

183EDEA4-EE68-4732-AEAE-788130DA589C.jpeg
8B9A897D-0E7C-4C8F-AC32-8918D77F50F2.jpeg
99569050-01A1-478A-9E2B-835C19B84CBE.jpeg
8A94E926-9F97-4FDD-91A0-F5C9443B2CB6.jpeg
90AD2D0E-47F6-4C27-B299-6AFC88BB7F4C.jpeg

If anyone is looking for a KD Icon Authentic in 2XL, let me know. Got one in and it’s way too big although I thought sizing up would be the move. PM if interested, got it for a great price too.

If anyone is looking for a KD Icon Authentic in 2XL, let me know. Got one in and it’s way too big although I thought sizing up would be the move. PM if interested, got it for a great price too.

Lol we all have been saying TTS w/ authentics and swingman jerseys

I can check tomorrow on my day off. What sizes were you looking for. I think the all white lebron I got the last size 44
between a 48 and 56

i want to look like kobe

the yellow or white lebron

lakerstore is the only place with the wish patch huh?

Back
Top Bottom